4.5

on 11/14/2015 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased the small size of this at Sally's to give it a try. I'm glad I didn't purchase the full size because I really dislike this cuticle oil.

First of all, I absolutely love the fragrance! Smells so sweet and yummy! But that's about all it has going for it...

This 'treatment' did nothing for my cuticles. It felt good right after I put it on and rubbed it into my cuticles. But after it dried down, it actually left my cuticles feeling dry. And as odd as this sounds, they felt like they were in worse shape after I used it than if I hadn't used it all.

For reference, I do really like the California Mango, Mango Mend Balm. It is very emollient and does wonders for my cuticles and hands.

I would suggest skipping this cuticle oil.

on 10/8/2015 11:18:00 PM

I bought this today and oh my god it smells amazing. reminds me of the beach lol it's super moisturizing and makes my cracked cuticles feel better :-)

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Blah blah, buying cuticle oil is such a racket given the fact you can make your own so easily...

But I've tried that and honestly I just have a bunch of huge containers of oil left sitting in my cabinet, cos damn it, it's easier to buy it pre-made. I used to love haken (shout out to the reviewer below!) but this one will do in its absence from Sally's--it smells great, it's cheap, the bottle is sturdy, the brush is really long (reaches the bottom,) and its effective. Overall, me gusta mucho.

Lovvvvvvvvve!!!! Love the smell, and really moisturizes my cuticles 💅

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is awesome! It makes my cuticles really soft and isn't too greasy for an oil. Absorbs very quickly! It smells soooo good and the leaf in the bottle is adorable. I just love it. What I do like about the packaging is that it is hygienic since it is a dropper. What I don't like about the package is that it's extremely messy. When I use one drop, the oil just gets all over the dropper. I always have to wipe the dropper on my hand to clean the extra oil spillage. But other than that, the product itself is amazing. I honestly only need one drop of this cuticle oil for all my cuticles. It will last me a long time :)

on 10/22/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've never really cared for my nails and have chewed them my entire life. Out of the blue I quit chewing them cold turkey and decided to do manicures and keep them healthy. I went to sallys for some supplies and came across this oil. I loved the little leaf in the bottle and thought it was charming. I love this oil for my cuticles, it keeps them moisturized and they dont peel or crack.

on 8/13/2014 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Living in SoCal I seem to find this everywhere I look, but somehow avoided it's greatness until a fellow surfer recommended the line for my feet - the oil and the balm. For the past few years I've become a certified hoarder of this stuff.

it's inexpensive and easy to find. It smells delish and probably what you wanted to hear most of all: it freaking works. I have the larger squeeze bottle by my bed and for refills, and I carry the little glass screw bottle with the applicator in my purse (and one in my surf bag).

I'm not really into "nails" so to speak (meaning my nails are always clipped short and pretty much the only polish I ever wear is a neutral pink or sand color from an eco-friendly line), but that doesn't mean I want them to look raggedy. I find that surfing and obsessively washing my hands (thanks to my dentist mother). I paint it on nails about three times a day, or more if I'm surfing. It keeps my nailbeds looking soft and polished and un-crackhead-like.

So, given this information, I doubt I'll stop buying this anytime soon.

on 2/23/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I paid $10 for a 1oz bottle with a dropper on the top @ Sally's. I use a drop per nail, rub it in all around the cuticule and on the tips of my fingers.
It takes about 10 min to fully sink in, but once it does there's no oily residue and everything is so soft and soothed.
I love it, I'll use this every night, I have really raggedy cuticles and have tried other oils, but this is the best one I've tried, I got great results after the 1st use and can imagine how much better my manicures will look with continued use!

on 11/14/2013 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have the very small bottle from Sallys and honestly I picked this oil up randomly. I'd never heard anything about the brand,but I was pleasantly surprised. I dont have terrible cuticles any more but this oil helps keep my nails and fingertips moisturised. The scent is heavenly, and tiny leaf in the bottle is adorable. I totally plan on buying this again, only in a bigger bottle next time.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I used a large bottle of this and loved everything about it! The scent is yummy and this oil does a world of good for my horribly dry cuticles and hands. For those who dislike the teensy little bottle with the brush, save an empty oil bottle from another brand. I recycled my Avoplex bottle from OPI and then refill it from the Mango dropper bottle. LOVE!

Popular Treatments