Neutrogena Night Calming Cleansing Wipes

Neutrogena Night Calming Cleansing Wipes

3.6

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Bought these because they were recommended by a MUA on YouTube. These are alright, but they don't compare to my Yes to Cucumbers Makeup Remove Wipes. Not fond of the scent in these and the cloth is rougher. It DOES decently remove all my makeup. I can't vouch for eye makeup, because I use a separate remover for that. Also, the packaging isn't as sturdy as the Yes to Cucumber wipes.

Think I'll go back to using my HG once these are used up. Would not repurchase. Price was comparable to HG, so no complaints there.

on 2/26/2017 12:04:00 PM

I love these!! I first bought them while on vacation because i forgot my makeup remover, and i heard that these are the ones that Kim Kardashian uses. I was super impressed! I had used the blue ones before and was decently impressed but was never eager to repurchase. These ones are the bomb tho. They have a super nice scent and don't dry out your face at all, so much so that if i use one of these before bed i don't even feel the need to moisturize. The only issue is that the cloth itself is a little harsh on they eyes and it takes a little effort to get all your makeup off. other than that i loooove these. i am on my 5th or 6th pack!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love these. I've repurchased and will continue to. I initially tried them after seeing Kim Kardashian likes them, her makeup and skin always looks amazing. I wasn't disappointed! I didn't notice any residue left on my skin and have an experience breakouts because of this. The smell is okay but I use them more so for the effect. I used to wipes to clean off a full face of makeup. I do also like the Garnier cleansing water because that seems to remove my eye makeup and mascara easier, as you just soak a cotton ball and hold it on your eye. The wipes take a little more rubbing and scraping to remove eye makeup which is meh because I don't want to damage my lashes. These are both my staples for removing makeup, I alternate them depending upon how heavy my makeup is and I always keep both by my bedside.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

These work fine for the way I use them, but I don't particularly care for the scent, so for that reason I won't buy them again. I use them for eye makeup removal mainly; I apply the Neutrogena eye makeup remover (the lotion version) and use these to wipe it off. It's nicer/gentler than the tissues I had been using, and it gets off any remaining makeup the lotion didn't get. The wipes themselves are very soft and perfectly saturated. I never experienced any face or eye stinging. I just don't like the strong floral-y scent.

on 2/9/2015 12:35:00 AM

I really like this. I'm only on my first pack and I usual have the normal neutrogena makeup removing wipes ( the blue pack) and that always did the job but left my skin tight and kind of icky. I would have to wash usually anyway, but I don't like that feeling ..I mean who does. This night calming wipe is great it has a soft smell and removes the makeup well and leaves ur face soft and clear. It's more comforting than the tight feeling of the other wipes. Just personal preference but I really like the way this makes my skin feel like treating it much more delicately then with the other wipes. I will defiantly start repurchasing this kind! No more blue pack!

Just one wipe will remove all of my makeup, even my waterproof mascara. I like the scent, it goes away soon after your face dries. I notice a slight reside/oily feeling on my skin immediately after using it, but I have dry skin so after it gets absorbed, I don't notice it anymore. I have super sensitive skin and these wipes are a convenient way to take off my makeup. Plus, I don't have to worry about my makeup remover spilling all over my suitcase when I travel. :)

on 9/13/2013 9:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Being a sucker for any kind of cleansing wipes, I decided to try these out. I admit the "night calming" thing really sold me too because I love any soft scent that can help me drift to sleep. Firstly, I have really dry and sensitive skin and I did not notice any burning when using these. One wipe does a really good job of removing all of your face makeup. Also, I do not use these every single day. Being that my skin is very dry, I use these maybe 3 times a week and it does not seem to dry out my skin, but I also use a night moisturizer after using them, so that may help. Overall, I actually really like these. The scent is nice and mellow and the wipes do a good job of removing makeup so I have no gripes. I would probably buy these again in the future.

on 9/9/2012 11:31:00 PM

I don't have overly sensitive skin, but these wipes fried my face up. I always use the other Neutrogena ones with no problems, and got these to try as I figured I'd like the scent. Wow, wish I had known what would happen. I always remove my makeup first with a wipe, then cleanse as usual with whatever soap I'm using at the time. Was using it maybe 30 seconds by the time I felt the major stinging. Ran to the sink, immediately washed it all off but it was too late -- complete face was red, and up close it wasn't just redness -- a million little red blood vessels all over my face. Little red spots everywhere. This is two days later, and just starting to fade away now. Foundation covers it mostly, but it still hurts. Was actually waiting for skin to peel. These things are sick. I've been using Neutrogena products for at least ten years now, probably much longer. Very disappointed. I'd hate to see somebody sensitive try these.

This wipe leaves your hands and face feeling very oily, it has some type of residue it leaves behind. It feels barely wet as well even on the first few wipes, I flip over the pack too so it puts the juices on top, and its still dry feeling! The scent is okay and it does remove about 80% of my makeup. I would not buy this again, try the purple Pond's wipes.

I wasn't too keen on trying this product at first, just because i've tried make-up wipes from simple and garnier and they've made my skin super red and sting my eyes. But i've heard that these wipes are THE best and i totally agree! Super soft, perfect for sensitive skin! Doesn't irritate my skin at all! I will be repurchasing.