Cover Girl Simply Ageless Serum Primer

2.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Diethylhexyl Carbonate Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Acetyl Glucosamine, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Methicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, PEG 100 Stearate

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this primer. I don't even need foundation over it. It creates a beautiful glowing complexion all by itself. I wish I had discovered this years ago.

This primer is a joke.
I actually did entirely the opposite than it should´ve.
It made my makeup sink into my pores soooo bad, it made them waaaay more noticeable 8|
Seriously, never again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

What an awesome primer! Gives the skin a beautiul glow and the price point is fabulous! Yes it is a bit thick as some reviewers have pointed out- however remember it's PRIMER it is supposed to 'fill in' larger pores. f it was too thin it wouldn't work! Also IMO if you are too young you shouldnt be using it. Leave it for a more mature skin that will appreciate it's benefits. I just love it and will purchase again without hesitation!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This primer is a great drugstore product. Whilst I do like it maybe even love it, I probably wouldn't buy it again. That's only because I'm on the look out for my PERFECT primer.

It's not as moisturising as you'd think, it seems to leave a sheer tacky feeling on your face. I usually put a light moisturiser on about 10 minutes before putting this on. I feel it definitely helped hold my make up in place all day.

I will use it until it runs out and then try something else.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Ever since I began using products from this line over the summer of 2013, I find myself with extremely oily skin. I'm not sure why it took me until now to realize these products are the main contributing factor, but I have ruled out everything else. I began using the foundation from the Cover Girl + Olay line and mentioned this same issue in that review. At the time I wasn't sure if it was the humidity of summertime or the product. Now that winter is pretty much over and I am nearing the end of my bottle of this primer, I can say with almost full certainty it is this line of products. I am curious to see if my skin returns to its normal state of combination/borderline dry.

The product itself I felt was great for priming. I think a good primer has a silicone base to it, which this definitely does. The reason I was drawn to these products to begin with was because of the Olay factor, which I use on my skin and during showers regularly. So I figured that would be an added bonus. I liked the bottle in which there is a pump that I feel pumps out exactly the perfect amount (which was also the same as the foundation). I would use this in conjunction with my Make Up For Ever HD Foundation or Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation.

Again, I do feel regardless of which foundation I used, my T-zone would be a mess several hours into use. Perhaps it is the product, or maybe it's that I use a heavy-ish moisturizer? Typically, I wash my face, apply toner, apply a SMALL amount of moisturizer, then primer, foundation, etc. Anyway, perhaps this is a good product for you if you have extremely dry skin. I did not find it was irritating, scented, or tinted (it's white, goes on colorless). I found Revlon's PhotoReady primer to be effective as far as drug store brands go, so you may want to go that route. If you want to spend a few bucks, I would go with Smashbox Photo Finish, which was the first primer I ever used and continues to be my absolute favorite to this day! I will not be repurchasing this product or anything from this line again, I feel as though I gave these products a thorough chance and just can't seem to find a way around the greasiness that comes along with them!

my makeup looks fantastic ontop of this primer. I have combination skin and i do not find that this primer leaves my face feeling oily. My makeup stays on all day!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My extremely dry skin loves, this product. The texture is very mousse like and it glides on beautifully and even sort of melts into my skin. My skin is always left feeling very moisturized and dewy after application. Oily skin and normal skin would probably hate this product because of dewy/oily feel it has. I can imagine the product sliding right off along with their makeup for people with those skin types. As for me my makeup adheres pretty well with this product. It doesn't last all day but it does give me a couple of good hours with a glow. It's colorless and doesn't have a scent, nor have I found it to be irritating to my sensitive skin. Its one of those products I look forward to using because of the immediate effect it gives.

Save your money; this product is useless. I have hooded eyes and need something to keep my eyeshadow from creasing. My regular product was sold out so I was talked into this. Uh, no. I was in a tropical climate and I could never get this to dry. Normally I have dry skin but when the humidity is 100%, you don't need moisturizer; this was just useless sticky gunk.

Also, if you're carrying this on an airplane, make sure to slip it into a baggie first because it leaks.

I have been searching for a product that will just help my cream-to-powder foundation stay put all day long as I am reapplying it 4 or 5 times a day. This is the only primer I could find that didn't have a tint, so I thought I'd give it a go. It made my face feel oily all day, my foundation doesn't seem to last any longer and the worst part is that it makes me look old!! It accentuates every wrinkle in my face! I'm 34 and usually get told I look about 27. Simply Ageless? Ha! I will not be using this product again. I have an entire bottle left if anyone wants it.

I have pretty decent skin that rarely breaks out, but this product made me breakout within a couple hours of using it. I had hard red bumps that itched down the side of my face and neck. I think most of the reviewers that mentioned breakouts from this product are spot on.