Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Candylicious

Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Candylicious
Candy-licious (Wet n Wild)Megalast - CandyliciousMegalast - Candylicious

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This color is so fun! I'm usually more of a naturals/neutrals type of girl, especially when it comes to clothing and makeup, but Candylicious is an ecstatic, borderline neon pink that brings me back to childhood and Barbie doll packaging. It's classic and unique at the same time. This formula also holds up for a long time. I got Candylicious in a set of minis two years ago and the formula is a bit thicker but still workable. It dries to a glossy finish that can be worn on its own, although I'll be using a top coat. The only thing I don't like is the brush. I know others are raving about it, but for me the brush is hard to use and messy. Other than that, I 100% recommend. I can't stop staring at my fingers.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really like the bright bubble gum pink of Candy-kicious. However, the formula leaves much to be desired. It is streaky and you need at least 3 coats for it to look halfway decent. It also has no staying power, and starts peeling off by the end of the day. Has a large brush head, which makes the job quick. Containsphthalates.

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I really love this color but not the formula. It is streaky even after thinning, and after it dries it looks kind of like plastic or rubber. All of the MegaLast shades are like this for me, and the colors seem to be somehow too bright after they dry (like the way Forever 21 does neons if you get that). I have this and Sugar Coat and I love the colors, just not the style.

on 9/4/2012 6:32:00 PM

I LOVE this color. It's a bright, bubble gum pink, and about as bright as you can get without being a neon. It's such a true Barbie pink that it almost feels "ironically pink". It's not subtle, but it's not in your face either. It can work in a lot of ways. I have tannish (NC35) skin and it works very well.

The formula of these polishes amazes me. For 2 bucks, I cannot get over it. The brush is rounded and I can coat a whole nail in one swipe. Love it.

on 8/26/2012 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

ok so i loved this color in the bottle. I put it on my toes last night and I hated it. It seemed streaky because it was incredibly thick and the color did not thrill me. I tried to even it out the best I could and I did a top coat because this polish that that thick & "i will either never dry or just peel off" feel to it. Top Coat saved its life and it was super shiny, dry and perfect. It was not my fav color after the pedi but the next day I actually loved it, its pretty. I was gonna swap it but I think I am gonna keep it now. I do not think I will like it on my nails so I am gonna keep it as a "toes only" polish. :-) very happy! I need to learn not to judge my polish so harshly & so fast, to sleep on it then make a decision.

on 3/11/2012 11:02:00 PM

After seeing all the awful reviews for these brushes, I was hesitant to buy ANY Mega Last polishes, however after coming across this in the old bottle for $0.49 at Rite Aid, I had to snatch it up. I found the brush surprisingly easy to work with. The wide brush required a lot less strokes for quicker application, and while the polish did go on with visible brush strokes, they smoothed themselves out almost immediately and are now totally smooth. I bought a few other old bottles and a couple of the new ones and am excited to see how those brushes turn out!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Only thing saving this product is the color. After three coats you get this gorgeous bubblegum pink but I'm not sure it's worth all the trouble. The brush is short and stocky and stiff making application a hellish experience. I think I'll stick with looking for another brand's bubblegum pink than deal with this again.

on 3/16/2011 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the best mid-toned pink! But I am a pink fanatic, and to me pink is a perfect color anyway. And for the price, it goes on and stays on for days. My fingers live on the keyboard, so if a polish is not hardy, it won't last on me. If you are looking for that perfect pink, this is it.

on 3/1/2011 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this type of pink, very flirty. The color looks wonderful on my caramel skin. Great for spring and summer. Wet n Wild mega last polishes do last for four days before chipping, at least on me. The nail brush is curved and provides great coverage and accuracy. The color is creamy and vibrant.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i dont like the brush. the wideness is fine, its that its too stiff and causes streaking with every stroke and layer of polish. the color is nice, but kind of reminds me of pepto

Popular Polishes