Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 3/19/2013 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The formula is good, but nothing special for a high-end foundation. It feels light and lasts. Not matte to the point of being cracky or dull-looking.
However, and I believe this is why this one has been discontinued, the colour changes so much, about two shades, that I see a lot of people returning it from being mismatched. In my case, I bought it in winter, it will fit me in the sunny months so I decided to keep it, because there is no match for my skin right now.

on 2/12/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product before I tried it out. Unfortunately, this goes to my collection of the worse foundations I've ever tried. I was expecting this to be a light and daily wearable foundation. Unfortunately this gets really orangey on my face after like 20 mins of wearing, emphasizes on my large pores / acne scars, makes my dried spots look even drier and makes my face looks extremely cakey.

Yes, I've used primer before this foundation...unfortunately doesn't help either.

So far, Dior Nude liquid foundation is the best foundation I've tried so far. Conceals my large pores or acne scars, doesn't go orange on me and looks very natural on my face. I understand that there's a price difference. But trust me, you gotta try out Dior Nude. You'll end up loving it.

on 1/1/2013 12:46:00 PM

It's great! So smooth and velvety to apply and I think it provides good coverage. It feels really nice against the skin and evens out skin tone well.

on 12/12/2012 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was given a sample of this in Ivoire 1C. I find it light enough, but unfortunately much too pink for me. I might've been curious if Buff 2W was a better match had the foundation not felt somewhat tight on my sensitive skin -- I'm thinking it's the chemical sunscreen... So, although the glowing sheer finish is impressive, I'll keep on looking for a warmer pale shade in a gentler, chemical-SPF-free formula.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This foundation is great! I actually found a foundation that fits my shade! I'm tan, so it's sooo challenging for me to find a foundation with the right yellow pigments, and here it is!
I also love that this stuff doesn't break me out!
This foundation lasts long too. I've worn this on looong days, checked my face, and no new breakout in sight. Plus, I'm oily and this foundation doesn't make me look glossy or severe.

on 8/17/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

5 lippies if used on top of Mac prep+prime face protect
3 lippies otherwise (does not prevent oil in the t-zone for me)

Looks natural and glowy. I like it. But My favourite is still Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation (or whatever it's called) because I can use it without primer or powder and it looks perfect and stays on.

on 8/14/2012 7:47:00 PM

This really is a great foundation. Its very light-weight but provides medium coverage. I bought this in Ivoire 1c and its a pretty good match... I am technically "warm" toned but the 1c is neutral enough to match me. It blends right into your skin.

This does have a weird fragrance despite being "fragrance free" but I honestly think its just the plasticly smell from the tube that its packaged in which is ok.

This is also VERY expensive (35 dollars) especially for only getting 0.8 oz of product when normally foundation is at least 1 oz.

I will probably buy this again if I have the cash otherwise I will keep using sonia kashuk's tinted moisturizer from target. : )

on 7/4/2012 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I recently been using this for the summer, It gives medium coverage you can defiantly build it if you want. I do like it the I still need t blot though in my t-zone area.

on 4/23/2012 9:23:00 PM

The SA matched me to the lightest colour, but I have a feeling she ran out of it and instead gave me a darker colour. (I have never had a positive experience with an SA matching me to the right color....)
Anyway, I brought it home and could tell instantly it was way too dark and orange. I left it in my makeup drawer for a couple months, and recently decided to try and mix it with my Almay Nearly Naked foundation that is too shiny and a tad bit light for me. This actually worked pretty well for me. On it's own the FW did not give me enough coverage and was obv. too dark. Nearly Naked also did not give me enough coverage but mixed together it actually covered pretty decently. It lasts for about 4 hours on my oily skin but I will not be repurchasing this due to the poor shade choices and the fact that it does not cover enough and does not last long enough on me.

on 1/21/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I have oily, acne-prone skin and use this as an everyday foundation. It offers medium coverage and does not fully cover my dark circles and acne scars, however, it doesn't look too heavy, either. Since this is a shine-free product, it has a matte finish which dries quickly, so it's important to blend quickly. As an oily gal, I can only assume this wouldn't be perfect for drier skin. I don't think this lasts "18 hours" as the packaging says, but it does last a decent amount of time. If you need fuller coverage, try the regular teint idole foundation.

Some gripes I have with this product are, first, that you don't get a full ounce (30 mL) of product. Every other liquid foundation I've tried has come in one full ounce, but this is only 0.8. For the price, I would have liked that extra bit of product. Secondly, the product is scented, which I don't think is necessary.

As a reference, I'm an NC-42 in MAC and wear shade 7N, which runs pretty "yellow" but blends in pretty well.