Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Other
Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 2/13/2013 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

This one didn't convince me. The colour turns orange-y (unlike other Lancomes, which stay true) and my dry skin doesn't get on well with it, because just one hour later I have dry spots here and there: a mess.
Also, the cheap packaging isn't chic at all...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this by accident after a friend recommended the other teint idole foundation but I don't entirely regret my purchase. This is my first non-drugstore foundation so the formula does feel more luxurious in comparison to my revlon colorstay. My shade (Buff 5C) is a perfect match and doesn't oxidize throughout the day; instead it melts into my skin becoming a part of it. Like someone else suggested, it's almost hard to tell if there's product on my face because the formula is so thin and just blends seamlessly! It offers medium coverage but I find it starts to slide around mid-day. Despite the average staying power, this foundation makes me look more "dewy" when I get oily instead of an orange mess.

on 5/22/2012 2:18:00 PM

just bought this a week ago and am loving it so far. does not irritate my super sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin. stays matte for a long time in combination with mineral finishing powder. have gotten so many compliments on my skin I may need to buy a case!

on 11/15/2011 11:55:00 AM

Awful!!!! Ok let's start off with the small tube of foundation. .8 oz for $34?! Seriously? I thought I'd give it a try because of the 18 hour long lasting gimmick. I've heard this stuff was supposed to be good. I don't even have oily skin, and this stuff greased up and slid right off within hours. Awful. For that much money it should hold up better. Now keep in mind I used primer, and powder. The consistency is thin, but even though it's thin, I can't see how this foundation would last that long in the tube. If it worked on me I'd probably pay the price, but honestly Mac Prolongwear foundation holds up much better for like $10.00 less. I don't have bad skin, but it did accent a few flaws as soon as it started to slide off. I was almost embarrassed to walk around at work for a few hours.

on 3/13/2011 3:27:00 AM

Medium coverage, looks super natural, and goes on very easily and smoothly. Nothing special about the finish and it would accentuate any dry patches. Lasts quite long - about 8 hours without a primer I would say.

on 2/23/2011 10:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great product! I bought it in buff 2W, which is very light but fine for me. it is a light formule with light/medium coverage and you do not feel it on your skin at all. I find it lasts fine too. there's not a lot of product in one tube and it's not very cheap but way better than my revlon colourstay (which made me break out every once in a while and was thicker and less natural).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this. I went to Sephora for a color match and the SA applied it with a brush. It totally gets rid of my reddish spots and makes my skin look flawless. I will def buy this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really like this the most of the liquid foundations I've tried so far. I've only been a liquid foundation user for a couple of years, now. This is lightweight, so it doesn't feel caked on and heavy. It's not greasy (good news for my oily skin), hasn't caused any breakouts (good news for my acne prone skin), and has decent coverage on its own (good news for my acne prone and scarred skin). It dries to a soft, powdery finish, so it may not be best for dry skin. I may try a few more foundations down the road (as I've said, I've only been interested in them for a couple of years, now), but I could easily return to this. I like the tube style packaging, but I do wish the tip were more of a pointed style than a flat one. The formula is very thin and makes for a bit of a mess at the tip of the container as is. It could easily (and more cleanly) be dispensed from a pointed tip!

on 1/10/2011 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is as HG for me as it's going to get. I really liked this in the summer and now in winter, I find I reach for it most mornings. This product is best for skin that doesn't have many problems. It's lightweight, but offers decent coverage for fairly normal skin. My skin is oily on the T- zone, but a light dusting with powder and I'm good to go. This is very lightweight and I find I love that about this foundation. Wish it was cheaper, but I like it so much I'll definitely repurchase.

on 12/13/2010 12:08:00 PM

I seriously want to shout about this product from the rooftops it's THAT good. If you are in the market for foundations, get yourself to a Lancome counter and ask for a sample. I have been looking for a sheer to medium foundation this past month with a semi-matte finish. I have diligently researched and tried all the "best" high end foundations including NARS Sheer Glow, Laura Mercier Moisturizing, MAC Pro Longwear, MAC Face & Body, MUFE Face & Body, Chantecaille Future Skin, Lancome Teint Miracle, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra, all of the Chanels, etc. And this BY FAR is the best. I have decent skin, I just need foundation to even out the redness and imperfections and I swear this is the closest I've come to finding a foundation that doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation. I honestly don't think I could find a better one. It's also the perfect color match for me.

This is the first time in my life I am wearing liquid foundation and I think it looks just as natural as my powder foundation...like my skin but better. I am NW20 for reference and have this in the lightest shade Ivoire I. Definitely try this one, if you are looking for a liquid foundation that feels weightless and will give you a gorgeous, natural finish!