Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I am really impressed with this liquid foundation! I was looking for something lightweight that could still provide good coverage to the imperfections on my face. I have always used Estee Lauder's Double Wear full coverage foundation but felt it was too heavy and sometimes cakey for my every day use. This foundation promises sheer coverage but believe me, two layers of this and your skin will look flawless. Take it from someone with redness, broken capilaries, dark eye area and acne scars on her face. I was surprised such a liquid foundation could be so pigmented. Its NOTHING like a tinted moisturizer, if that's what your looking for. The cons: It has a super liquidy consistency to it, so you'll have to be extremely careful when dispensing the product out of the tube. Its easy to spill more than needed, which is bad because this product is kind of expensive. I wish they will change the packaging to a bottle with a pump dispenser instead. Also, remember to shake well to mix contents before using.
********************* UPDATE **********************************
Does not last on the face, not even 7 hours! So the advertisement that says it will last 18 hours on the face is pure LIES! It also does not provide a lasting matte finish to the face, because it does not control oil at all! My face is combination-oily and even if I set this with powder in the mornings I will have to blot my face within an hour! And it slides down the face making all my imperfections show by mid day. I find myself reaching for Mary Kay's Time Wise Matte foundation all the time, and it does not let me down! So, $36 for this? No! I feel its a total ripoff! Ask for a sample first!

on 12/13/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

So sad this is getting discontinued! One of my favorite everyday foundations. Provides just the right amount of coverage, controls shine but isn't overly matte. Leaves a very nice finish to the skin.

I love this product it is the best foundation ever ive used others and are nothing compared to this one is my favorite :) i hope they dont discontinue it :(

I love this stuff!!!!!! I have tried everything and this is the best!!! Light coverage easy to apply and controls my oil. WHAT? WHY ARE THEY DISCONTINUING IT??? My color is bisque 6w and no where to be found. I was able to get it on the Macys website but I only ordered one due to the fact 1 tube last me about a year and I know it does go bad so no point in ordering more that 1 tube. How disappointing that it is being discontinued!!!!!

on 5/21/2013 10:11:00 PM

I was surprised that such a runny consistency gives such a decent coverage. My skin is a mess currently. I was undergoing domestic BHA peel to get rid of 3,4 tinny red spots and pimples on the side of my cheeks and ended up with a one murged spot. This foundation covered them surprisingly good. The coverage light to medium, very buildable and with second layer my flaws were almost invisible. With two layersit still feels light.

The color I have is bisque ow. This color matches my skin tone in summer. It didn't look orange on my ,currently without tan, skin tone and didn't turn after four hours of wear (this is with primer on top of Clinique SPF 5 cream).

I don't know about 18 hour matte skin claim. I don't know anybody who wears 18 hour a day make up, but it was naturally matte on me after 4 hour outside in a sunny and warm day. The finish is not very matte, it's on matte side, but looks natural.

I have no problems with a bottle. The only thing is keep it in the position where the cover is upright, because of runny consistency it can get messy.

I see that it was discontinued. Now i understand why I got it for a fraction of its full price ($10). I'm not sure if I would have bought it for 34$, because Lanc�me has other very good foundations like Tient Idol. But, I liked it's loght and build able coverage.

************************update****************
It's such a dissappointment this foundation has been discontinued. It's a hot summer and I don't like to wear liquid foundation this time because of my oily skin. This foundation is just perfect for me. First of all there is no tacky feeling when I apply it. Secondly, it's so light and after two layers it still looks and feels light!!! No cakey face, my skin, but a little better.
It's doesn't seem to melt and stays matte long enough.
I would like to try lighter shade, but not sure I will find it.

on 2/18/2013 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
-Super light weight
-Medium coverage
-Smoothing texture
-Long wearing

Cons:
-Product tends to spill out of tube due to its water-like consistency. It would work better in a pump.

This is an excellent foundation for someone who doesn't like that "thick" feeling but prefers a medium coverage. The finish isn't too dewy or matte, its a natural finish and gives a nice flawless look to the skin.I like to wear this throughout the summer because it doesn't "melt" off my face like thicker foundations do.I found it wore really well, but I hate the packaging. It can get really messy because it pours out of the tube. If you're going to buy this product be really careful about dispensing it.

on 1/1/2013 12:46:00 PM

It's great! So smooth and velvety to apply and I think it provides good coverage. It feels really nice against the skin and evens out skin tone well.

on 7/4/2012 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I recently been using this for the summer, It gives medium coverage you can defiantly build it if you want. I do like it the I still need t blot though in my t-zone area.

This was my HG foundation for the longest time. I have bought 4 bottles of it. One bottle lasts about 6 months, so I've been using it for quite some time. I am a little disappointed in my last purchase. I feel like they changed the formula up. If they didn't, then my skin is just changing. Initially, I loved fresh wear for the fact that it stayed matte and fresh literally ALL day long. I have super oily skin & this stuff was the best I had ever tried. But, this last bottle that I purchased doesn't seem to be the same. My skin looks oily and shiny within about an hour after applying it. The color is a bit orange too. So frustrating because either my skin is changing or they changed the formula. I don't know. I would have given it a 5 if it acted like it did in the past. I also said I would repurchase it, but only if I could make it work like it used to. For now, the search begins again...

on 3/4/2012 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is as close as it gets to HG I guess. Lightweight, natural looking, long lasting, light to medium coverage, etc. I'm NC25 and bought Ivoire 2C which is a pretty good match. The color is a bit too light initially. But it oxidizes in half an hour to match my skin tone. It lasts till the end of a 12 hour day on my combination/dry skin. I have to moisturize my skin pretty well, otherwise it can make my face feel dry and tight. The only con I can think of is that ivoire 2C is one of the lightest shades and gals with lighter skin tone would have hard time finding the right shade. SPF 15 is a big plus. I also like the tube packaging. I think it's a little too expensive given the thin consistency and having to use more than your usual foundation ($34+tax for 0.8 fl oz).