Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

I love this stuff!!!!!! I have tried everything and this is the best!!! Light coverage easy to apply and controls my oil. WHAT? WHY ARE THEY DISCONTINUING IT??? My color is bisque 6w and no where to be found. I was able to get it on the Macys website but I only ordered one due to the fact 1 tube last me about a year and I know it does go bad so no point in ordering more that 1 tube. How disappointing that it is being discontinued!!!!!

on 5/21/2013 10:11:00 PM

I was surprised that such a runny consistency gives such a decent coverage. My skin is a mess currently. I was undergoing domestic BHA peel to get rid of 3,4 tinny red spots and pimples on the side of my cheeks and ended up with a one murged spot. This foundation covered them surprisingly good. The coverage light to medium, very buildable and with second layer my flaws were almost invisible. With two layersit still feels light.

The color I have is bisque ow. This color matches my skin tone in summer. It didn't look orange on my ,currently without tan, skin tone and didn't turn after four hours of wear (this is with primer on top of Clinique SPF 5 cream).

I don't know about 18 hour matte skin claim. I don't know anybody who wears 18 hour a day make up, but it was naturally matte on me after 4 hour outside in a sunny and warm day. The finish is not very matte, it's on matte side, but looks natural.

I have no problems with a bottle. The only thing is keep it in the position where the cover is upright, because of runny consistency it can get messy.

I see that it was discontinued. Now i understand why I got it for a fraction of its full price ($10). I'm not sure if I would have bought it for 34$, because Lanc�me has other very good foundations like Tient Idol. But, I liked it's loght and build able coverage.

************************update****************
It's such a dissappointment this foundation has been discontinued. It's a hot summer and I don't like to wear liquid foundation this time because of my oily skin. This foundation is just perfect for me. First of all there is no tacky feeling when I apply it. Secondly, it's so light and after two layers it still looks and feels light!!! No cakey face, my skin, but a little better.
It's doesn't seem to melt and stays matte long enough.
I would like to try lighter shade, but not sure I will find it.

on 1/31/2013 7:20:00 AM

This is a very thin foundation. I found it work great in winter and summer (better in summer bc of the thin consistency) on my combo/dry skin. Wide shade range. Looks supremely natural as if you have no makeup all. Medium coverage but build-able. very easy to work with. recommended for those who hates the feeling of wearing a foundation.

Cons: The package lid could be a bit messy because the foundation is so runny that it leaks out easily.

on 1/1/2013 12:46:00 PM

It's great! So smooth and velvety to apply and I think it provides good coverage. It feels really nice against the skin and evens out skin tone well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This foundation is great! I actually found a foundation that fits my shade! I'm tan, so it's sooo challenging for me to find a foundation with the right yellow pigments, and here it is!
I also love that this stuff doesn't break me out!
This foundation lasts long too. I've worn this on looong days, checked my face, and no new breakout in sight. Plus, I'm oily and this foundation doesn't make me look glossy or severe.

on 8/14/2012 7:47:00 PM

This really is a great foundation. Its very light-weight but provides medium coverage. I bought this in Ivoire 1c and its a pretty good match... I am technically "warm" toned but the 1c is neutral enough to match me. It blends right into your skin.

This does have a weird fragrance despite being "fragrance free" but I honestly think its just the plasticly smell from the tube that its packaged in which is ok.

This is also VERY expensive (35 dollars) especially for only getting 0.8 oz of product when normally foundation is at least 1 oz.

I will probably buy this again if I have the cash otherwise I will keep using sonia kashuk's tinted moisturizer from target. : )

on 5/5/2012 11:29:00 PM

I absolutely love this foundation. I have very sensitive skin and have had no problems with it over the years I have been using it. I wear Bisque 7N and it matches perfectly - finding a perfect match to my skin tone is usually difficult. I love that it doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup, photographs superbly, and blends gorgeously. I usually just put it on as I do my moisturizer, powder on top and good to go. I do have oily skin but I feel like I don't have to blot too much while wearing this. Downside: sort of $$. Yes, it lasts a while but $40 is still a bit on the expensive side.

on 4/23/2012 9:23:00 PM

The SA matched me to the lightest colour, but I have a feeling she ran out of it and instead gave me a darker colour. (I have never had a positive experience with an SA matching me to the right color....)
Anyway, I brought it home and could tell instantly it was way too dark and orange. I left it in my makeup drawer for a couple months, and recently decided to try and mix it with my Almay Nearly Naked foundation that is too shiny and a tad bit light for me. This actually worked pretty well for me. On it's own the FW did not give me enough coverage and was obv. too dark. Nearly Naked also did not give me enough coverage but mixed together it actually covered pretty decently. It lasts for about 4 hours on my oily skin but I will not be repurchasing this due to the poor shade choices and the fact that it does not cover enough and does not last long enough on me.

I'm gonna try to keep this review short. This foundation makes my skin look great, it's medium coverage, satin finish, and despite having SPF it photographs well. I'm NC/NW20 and I've been matched to Buff 4C. I just finished my first bottle of this and re-purchased, which shows how much I like it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is very thin and liquidy, its almost surprising. But don't be alarmed, it is still quite pigmented. I thought this was going to have a light coverage based on how liquid-y it is, but it is medium on me. Very natural looking too.

I liked that it made my skin matte all day, didn't crease, separate, no powder needed either to set it. Very nice product.

My new favorite day to day foundation. I used to wear Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, but even the oil-free one doesn't last on me too long.