Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 1/31/2013 7:20:00 AM

This is a very thin foundation. I found it work great in winter and summer (better in summer bc of the thin consistency) on my combo/dry skin. Wide shade range. Looks supremely natural as if you have no makeup all. Medium coverage but build-able. very easy to work with. recommended for those who hates the feeling of wearing a foundation.

Cons: The package lid could be a bit messy because the foundation is so runny that it leaks out easily.

on 12/24/2012 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have no idea how this could ever be considered a tinted moisturizer. It's so opaque and cakey looking on me. It starts off looking semi-decent, but deteriorates quickly, making my skin look oddly "glisteny", yet also managing to dry it out. At the end of a day wearing this, my skin is completely irritated, itchy and just plain gross looking. I also developed lots of new clogged pores from it, so this definitely didn't work for me. Just for reference, I have very pale, allergy-prone skin, so if you're like me, I'd stay far away from this stuff!

on 12/12/2012 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was given a sample of this in Ivoire 1C. I find it light enough, but unfortunately much too pink for me. I might've been curious if Buff 2W was a better match had the foundation not felt somewhat tight on my sensitive skin -- I'm thinking it's the chemical sunscreen... So, although the glowing sheer finish is impressive, I'll keep on looking for a warmer pale shade in a gentler, chemical-SPF-free formula.

on 8/17/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

5 lippies if used on top of Mac prep+prime face protect
3 lippies otherwise (does not prevent oil in the t-zone for me)

Looks natural and glowy. I like it. But My favourite is still Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation (or whatever it's called) because I can use it without primer or powder and it looks perfect and stays on.

on 8/14/2012 7:47:00 PM

This really is a great foundation. Its very light-weight but provides medium coverage. I bought this in Ivoire 1c and its a pretty good match... I am technically "warm" toned but the 1c is neutral enough to match me. It blends right into your skin.

This does have a weird fragrance despite being "fragrance free" but I honestly think its just the plasticly smell from the tube that its packaged in which is ok.

This is also VERY expensive (35 dollars) especially for only getting 0.8 oz of product when normally foundation is at least 1 oz.

I will probably buy this again if I have the cash otherwise I will keep using sonia kashuk's tinted moisturizer from target. : )

on 5/22/2012 2:18:00 PM

just bought this a week ago and am loving it so far. does not irritate my super sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin. stays matte for a long time in combination with mineral finishing powder. have gotten so many compliments on my skin I may need to buy a case!

on 4/23/2012 9:23:00 PM

The SA matched me to the lightest colour, but I have a feeling she ran out of it and instead gave me a darker colour. (I have never had a positive experience with an SA matching me to the right color....)
Anyway, I brought it home and could tell instantly it was way too dark and orange. I left it in my makeup drawer for a couple months, and recently decided to try and mix it with my Almay Nearly Naked foundation that is too shiny and a tad bit light for me. This actually worked pretty well for me. On it's own the FW did not give me enough coverage and was obv. too dark. Nearly Naked also did not give me enough coverage but mixed together it actually covered pretty decently. It lasts for about 4 hours on my oily skin but I will not be repurchasing this due to the poor shade choices and the fact that it does not cover enough and does not last long enough on me.

I'm gonna try to keep this review short. This foundation makes my skin look great, it's medium coverage, satin finish, and despite having SPF it photographs well. I'm NC/NW20 and I've been matched to Buff 4C. I just finished my first bottle of this and re-purchased, which shows how much I like it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i have very acne prone skin and lots of hyperpigmintaion, i like this foundation because it doesn't iritate my acne and it feels fresh and very light weight. this foundation doesn't stay matte for me for more than 3 hours (with powder) but its fine because i sort of like the dewy look, and i oil blott. it doesn't have as full coverage as i would like, but it does fine along with mac's concealer (NC20) for everyday school. overall this is basically, my HG as far as everyday use is concerned.

on 3/15/2012 8:52:00 PM

This is a pretty nice liquid foundation.The formula is really lightweight and when i put this on it looks very natural and you its really hard to tell that you are wearing any at all.Sometimes i apply it only in a certain parts of my face and it blends so well in my skin that you cant tell that im not wearing it in other parts of my face.If you are someone that needs alot of coverage this is not the product for you.The only thing i disliked about this foundation was that it made me look a little bit whiter than i actually am but you could just get it in a darker shade and you are good to go.