Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 8/8/2011 11:49:00 PM

I Love this foundation, it is light weight and i don't feel it on my face: it lasts and lasts all day, and if it gets a bit sheer in areas because of this horrible humidity and heat, I carry one in my bag and just dab a little more on. Don't even need powder, as it dries to a matt. I think this gives Very good coverage, oddly better than the LM Cream Smooth, which until this Lancome foundation I thought was the greatest. I have returned again and again to this Fresh Wear upon becoming disillusioned by every "new" one on the market, and, like a woman with a great male friend who does not recognize his value and her love for him until she finally tires of the bad boys, I now know my search is over. *finally*. now, just watch Lancome discontinue this....

on 6/12/2010 10:23:00 PM

I love this product, and I did not expect to!
I have combination, aging skin, and need buildable coverage for problem areas. I like my foundation to last. And because I have oily areas, it is difficult to find foundations that last, look natural, and provide decent coverage. This one does it all! It is the best foundation I have tried in a looong time. It helped tremendously that I had a counter person who matched my skin color well and recommended this product for me. Many counter people have NO CLUE! I thought that this product would not give decent coverage but it does, plus looks natural. I use it with La Base and it looks even smoother. It would provide lasting coverage even without La Base. La Base adds smoothness and lasting power.

on 6/2/2010 11:24:00 PM

UPDTE: I like this fdt. a lot. Today I applied it on clean, dry skin (no primer, no nothing) and the coverage was MUCH better. Also, it doesn't look masky at all. No dryness, no line. Great stuff!

I give this 5 lippies for one very impressive reason. It is the first fdt. that says you can build up for more coverage and you actually get MORE COVERAGE, not more obvious pores. Amazing. I got a sample at Sephora. I tried it but I did not like the sheer coverage. I don't usually "build up" because it just builds up in my pores while the coverage remains unsatisfactory. This is the first time that doesn't happen. This time I actually got more coverage. And it didn't look masky.

I agree with other posters that this fdt. does not have a matte finish. Still, it's a nice dewy finish, not an oil slick (like Stila's TM). That's because while the product does have dimethicone, it's not stiff with the muck. Anyway, I always set my fdt.with powder, so this is not be an issue. I tried it today. I set it with powder and sprayed Urban Decay's All Nighter on top. I am VERT PLEASED with the results.