Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 44-55
Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

I love this stuff!!!!!! I have tried everything and this is the best!!! Light coverage easy to apply and controls my oil. WHAT? WHY ARE THEY DISCONTINUING IT??? My color is bisque 6w and no where to be found. I was able to get it on the Macys website but I only ordered one due to the fact 1 tube last me about a year and I know it does go bad so no point in ordering more that 1 tube. How disappointing that it is being discontinued!!!!!

on 8/15/2011 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My mineral foundation (JI) has been itching my face in the high heat and humidity so I looked for another option. In addition my rosacea has been freaking out--breakouts, papules, increased flushing and itching all over--so knew I needed to find something ASAP that covered but didn't make matters worse. I live in the boonies now so options are limited. But I love this. Very lightweight feeling on the skin, doesn't highlight flakes on me, provides medium coverage but doesn't look like a mask, and wears well even in extreme 7 inches from the sun climate. I was given bisque 2 (MAC nc 25, Bobbi Brown sand, JI Amazing base radiant (summer), amber/warm silk AB (winter), Lycogel creme) and this looks good. Have not experienced any oxidation or irritation from this. This does last most of the day for me but I am more combination in this heat than oily. I've tried applying with a brush, sponge and fingers and I like fingers the best with a blending of a sponge. This way no wastage. Tube is great for travel but foundation will run quickly out of nozzle if you're not careful.

Yesterday, I went on a manhunt for a good foundation that didn't "crack" on me (a lot of foundations do). I went to every makeup counter and asked for a great long wearing light-medium foundation. At the end, it was between Chanel Aqua (let's keep this short) and Lancome Teint IFW. After wearing both foundatioms, and comparing the two (had each on one side of my face) I decided to try put the lancome on my entire face. I walked over to the Chanel counter and got told by several women that I had great skin and did not need makeup!!!! It was amazing how even though i was wearing makeup no one believed it! This Lancome foundation really does given you a second skin! I ended up choosing Chanel because it was a better color match as I have strong pink undertones, but once I run out, I am going right back to that Lancome counter and buying that foundation!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this. I went to Sephora for a color match and the SA applied it with a brush. It totally gets rid of my reddish spots and makes my skin look flawless. I will def buy this again.

on 1/10/2011 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this is as HG for me as it's going to get. I really liked this in the summer and now in winter, I find I reach for it most mornings. This product is best for skin that doesn't have many problems. It's lightweight, but offers decent coverage for fairly normal skin. My skin is oily on the T- zone, but a light dusting with powder and I'm good to go. This is very lightweight and I find I love that about this foundation. Wish it was cheaper, but I like it so much I'll definitely repurchase.

Discovered this product very recently. I'm middle aged, oily, dark hair and green eyes. Always seeking a decent foundation that has spf 15 or higher and some staying power. This is pretty darn good on both counts. It's winter, so I am wearing Bisque OW. If I go on a winter holiday I'll buy another shade. I don't mind mixing my shades as my skin changes colour. Pretty happy with the price, amount and availability. Will stick with this one for a while. Apply by pouring an amount on the back of your hand and use a makeup brush.

on 12/30/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Where has this foundation been all my life? I'm an oily skinned middle aged gal with decent skin who has been forced to use mineral foundations until NOW! This foundation provides a nice, comfortable feel that evens out skin tone and remains fairly matte, but lifelike looking. Although it does not provide 18 hours of shine free wear for me (nothing would) after a number of hours it looks acceptably dewy. Yes, it is fairly watery, so just be careful when you squeeze it out onto the back of your hand (yes, best application is with a foundation brush). It hasn't transfered on any of my white clothing - a big bonus. There is a good array of colours to choose from - I even found it a little difficult to make the final selection from everything that is offered. I took away a lippie for the price, but seriously, for the amount of time I want to wear foundation, even just a little, it's a good buy for me.

on 10/5/2010 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really like this foundation. It has a nice thin texture with plenty of working time, spreads evenly, and has a nice medium coverage with very little fragrance. There is a wide range of shades so I was able to find a good match (Ivoire 4N) and absolutely NO SPARKLES. The finish is not matte, not dewy, sort of satin-which is great for everyday, and when I get shiny after a few hours, I can always use blotting paper and a touch of powder. Rather do that than have a heavy masky foundation on all day.

I bought this foundation after trying several (Sephora gave me samples). I finally decided on this one because I liked how it looked on me (very natural and yet with med to light coverage) and it seemed to wear well.

My opinion one month later:
Nope, it's not for me. I find my face to be very, very shiny within a few hours. The package claims that it lasts 18 hours. Really? Oh, well, not on me.

Update: This would be the hands down, search over foundation for me. Except it has so much darn alcohol in it. One of the worst things for your skin. If I wear it 3 days in a row my skin becomes very irritated. It really bums me out because it has the perfect consistency and coverage for my oily, fine lined skin. Found my match in buff2w.I use it with Estee"s Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator as a primer and it blends easy and looks perfect. Lancome please take the alcohol out!

I got a sample from a local Macy's 2 days ago. I was matched to 4N which turned out to be pretty close for my fair/med skintone. Not perfect but a good combo of pink and yellow. So far I'm loving it and plan on buying a tube ASAP!. It glides on with the damp sponge that I stipple into my skin. It feels light and it's highly pigmented. It stayed on all day and still looked fresh. I did have to blot my oily skin once or twice but like others have said "no transfer" Very excited to find this.