Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have bought this a couple times. It gives a dewy light finish that is great for a youthful light coverage foundation. I have acne prone skin and it seems to not to aggrivate it. Not al lot of coverage which i like.

on 12/13/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

So sad this is getting discontinued! One of my favorite everyday foundations. Provides just the right amount of coverage, controls shine but isn't overly matte. Leaves a very nice finish to the skin.

on 5/5/2012 11:29:00 PM

I absolutely love this foundation. I have very sensitive skin and have had no problems with it over the years I have been using it. I wear Bisque 7N and it matches perfectly - finding a perfect match to my skin tone is usually difficult. I love that it doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup, photographs superbly, and blends gorgeously. I usually just put it on as I do my moisturizer, powder on top and good to go. I do have oily skin but I feel like I don't have to blot too much while wearing this. Downside: sort of $$. Yes, it lasts a while but $40 is still a bit on the expensive side.

I'm gonna try to keep this review short. This foundation makes my skin look great, it's medium coverage, satin finish, and despite having SPF it photographs well. I'm NC/NW20 and I've been matched to Buff 4C. I just finished my first bottle of this and re-purchased, which shows how much I like it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is very thin and liquidy, its almost surprising. But don't be alarmed, it is still quite pigmented. I thought this was going to have a light coverage based on how liquid-y it is, but it is medium on me. Very natural looking too.

I liked that it made my skin matte all day, didn't crease, separate, no powder needed either to set it. Very nice product.

My new favorite day to day foundation. I used to wear Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, but even the oil-free one doesn't last on me too long.

on 3/2/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in the lightest shade possible and it matches my very fair and freckled skin perfectly; this may be the best foundation match I have ever used. The foundation is very runny, but it offers medium coverage. It definitely does not last 18 hours--maybe 6 tops (I have to reapply to my nose after lunch). I would buy again because of the color match and it looks very natural and pretty. I wish Lancome would change the packaging because the foundation runs out way too fast. I kept the vial that I got my sample foundation in and I put the excess foundation in that so it doesn't get wasted. Overall, if you have very fair, oily skin and don't mind the price, then I would recommend giving this one a try.

on 10/29/2011 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Ok so I really do like this product. It is kinda thin and watery and the tube does not allow you to control how much comes out. It is more like a tinted moisurizer. I did like the color on me (NC45=suede 0N) which is almost the darkest color they have. The coverage is ok but could still see some of my hyperpigmentation through the makeup so is probably best for someone without a lot of skin problems. It's a great prouduct but probably would not purchase again.

on 9/21/2011 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have never bought a liquid foundation before because it either rubs off, makes me super oily, or I can't find a good color match. Every single time in the past when I tried a foundation on at the counter, I've been disappointed. However, I think I might have found my HG :D

I'm usually NC25-30 in MAC's foundation range and I got matched to Buff 6W for this one. The SA tried 3 different shades on me and this one was an exact match to my skintone. This foundation really does feel like a second skin, like I'm not wearing makeup. It's extremely watery in the bottle and at first I thought that the coverage would be like nothing, but surprisingly it gives medium coverage on my skin. I don't stay shine free for 18 hours like Lancome claims I will, but without primer or setting powder, I'm good for about 4 hours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This claims to last 18hrs more hours. I decided to give this a try since I turned a greasy with TI Ultra and this foundation at Lancome is for the oiliest of skin so this was Lancomes last chance for foundation with me.

I'm shade sable1 btw.This foundation is lighter weight than the Ultra,LOVE the tube packaging,and love the fact I stay oil free with this!!This worked!!This says med buildable coverage but doesnt cover that well for me but this does not look cakey at all. I looks natural and does not exuberate any lines or creases. You can smell alcohol really strong when you first apply it almost took my breathe away and is super runny and you HAVE to shake the bottle before application,but this keeps my skin matte ,it only gets a tad shiny after many hours,but not in a greasy gross way,and doesn't exuberate any acne or irritate my fussy skin so this is great for me! I need good coverage since I got chicken pox late in life(21), and this foundation gives me that without looking heavy! It's so natural and makes my problem skin look gorgeous! it just looks like my skin is naturally pretty! It Its an amazing product! But DW is still my HG

i have a yay or nay review on this foundation...i live in texas and the weather has been over 104 degrees!i been wearing this foundation to school from 8:30 until 11:30 anyways to my point it's cakey!it melts off even with primer,i tried setting powder and no dice.but it's good for me to wear in the winter time cause the cold sets the foundation