Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Lancôme Teint Idole Fresh Wear ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Talc, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Maltitol, Phenoxyethanol; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

I love this product it is the best foundation ever ive used others and are nothing compared to this one is my favorite :) i hope they dont discontinue it :(

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I am writing this review a bit too early, as I have only been wearing this foundation for a day now. But I will say that I am absolutely in love. I have never found a foundation that matches my odd skin tone perfectly, until this. It claims to be a matte finish, but I noticed more of a natural finish (Which I don't like due to my oily skin, but a translucent setting powder made it completely matte) So far it has held up all day, and I haven't had to reapply my powder. That is all great, but what really sold this foundation to me is the way it looks and feels on my skin. It is a really lightweight formula that still give moderate coverage, which is all I need. I have some moderate redness on my cheeks and nose, and this completely covers it. I had a few blemishes that needed a bit of a concealer on top, but everything blended very well. I topped it with a setting spray, and then a translucent powder. The overall finish was fantastic, and very, very natural. I couldn't ask fr anything more. I think I have finally found my foundation.

on 3/15/2012 8:52:00 PM

This is a pretty nice liquid foundation.The formula is really lightweight and when i put this on it looks very natural and you its really hard to tell that you are wearing any at all.Sometimes i apply it only in a certain parts of my face and it blends so well in my skin that you cant tell that im not wearing it in other parts of my face.If you are someone that needs alot of coverage this is not the product for you.The only thing i disliked about this foundation was that it made me look a little bit whiter than i actually am but you could just get it in a darker shade and you are good to go.

i would buy this product again only because it stays on really good.it works good for oily skin w/powder.it DOES NOT work on dry skin.i have combo skin.dryness around the sides of my nose and the sides of my chin and my forehead.i also get oily on my forehead nose and the middle of my chin!so ya,combination skin sucks.it settles in the dry patches,makin them look noticeable.not good.i would use this for the oily parts of my face and maybe use another foundation for the dry parts of my face (im not sure about the idea yet). it stays for a long time on the oily parts of my face.but i found the only way it stays a bit "more" matte is if you let the first 1 or 2 layers dry then apply another coat.that's what made it more matte.yesterday,i used it w/clearprep primer,moisturizer(2 moisturizers!) and after an an hour or two, it got real oily in my t-zone area then left the dry patches so noticeable. my friends were w/me and they couldn't stop looking at them,it wasn't cute.....

the best lancome foundation (i have used every single one and this is a winner), really, light, blends perfectly, not cakey at all, and doesn't make me break out + enhances my skin

on 9/15/2011 2:08:00 AM

This is simply an amazing foundation! It made my skin look so dewy, so fresh, and flawless I didn't even need concealer! My skin looked and felt velvety and smooth! I used it for my cousin's wedding and it looked flawless ALL DAY! :)

Best foundation I've ever owned! I need full-coverage, and this foundation gives me that without looking heavy! It's so natural and makes my problem skin look gorgeous! I'm actually proud of the way my skin looks now because when I'm wearing this foundation, it just looks like my skin is naturally pretty! It wears extremely well and really does last the 18 hours it claims. It gets a little shiny, but not in a gross, greasy way. It actually looks more like a glow, and I usually dont even re-powder. Its an amazing product!

on 6/12/2011 4:36:00 PM

I really like this product because it looks very natural and covers ALL blemishes !!! It matches my skin tone very well ! So overall a very natural product that does its job ! :P

on 1/1/2011 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

A great foundation! This is the perfect formula for people with oily skin. Dry skin people, beware! It has a strong scent of alcohol but it doesn't bother me. The color selection is amazing. From cools to warms it is excellent and vast. It is a matte foundation and provides medium coverage. The con to this product, it has a normal lasting power. Not 18 hours. That is a HUGE gimmick to get you to buy. It is $30 but there are not a lot of bad things to say about this product. It also oxidizes to a darker color. Not orange but definitely darker. I recommend it if you are not worried about the price. It comes in a squeeze tube which makes it easy to control and apply. Provides a nice light feel to your face which looks very natural.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i like the product but if you apply to little it makes your face look oily if you apply too much you look fake but when you get it right it look reallly good. it feels very lightweight on your face making it feel like its not even there. i dont think i would buy it again because of the price but this amount will last you a while!