Zoya Midori

No Image

4.2

This is a great color, but not for me.. I cannot stand Zoya polishes. Every one I got last year for their recycle program I did not like. I chips easily, goes on unevenly, and takes forever to dry. . . For the price I'd rather spend the extra $2 (or $2 less if it is on sale) and by Sephora by OPI because they have awesome colors that dry quickly and last a long time.

on 7/25/2010 12:24:00 PM

Midori is a bright (not neon) lime green with gold shimmer. It's a very pretty, cheery color that surprisingly looks good on me. I might repurchase, especially since the Zoya formula is good and this is an unusual shade.

on 7/21/2010 4:43:00 PM

I couldn't resist Midori even though I knew I'd probably regret buying it. It is more yellow-toned than I like, but it's such a cheerful color, I can't help but smile when I see it. I only need two coats over one coat of Get Even, and can even get away with one coat if I'm in a hurry. It's a great color for spring and summer.

This is a gorgeous green shade with gold shimmer in the right light. It's such an unusual color, that I have received countless comments and compliments on it when I wear it. Definitely a conversation starter.

This one went on very easily, and with some quick-dry topcoat on top, I was good to go work in 30 minutes with no dents or dings (I was surprised), which is a feat since I work in a hospital.

All in all, it's hot, it's awesome, and it holds its own. Would definitely buy again. This is a new fave for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Lime green with gold shimmer! This is an awesome, vibrant, summery color. Works great for pedicures. (However, it doesn't match anything. But it's still pretty.)

on 5/31/2010 11:31:00 AM

This is just the perfect green for summer! It's a lush, Kermit the Frog kind of green with fine, light green Granny Smith apple shimmer. I absolutely loved it on my short tips (which is unlike me as I tend to keep the "wilder" colours on my toes) and thought it looked great on my medium-warm skintone. I am really thrilled about this one!

Popular Polishes