NYC New York Color Lippin' Large Lip Plumper- Strawberry Mousse

NYC New York Color Lippin' Large Lip Plumper- Strawberry Mousse

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

i bought this on a whim, i didnt use this by itself, i applied it over a baby pink lipstick, and although this gloss isnt very pigmented, its sheer pinky tones helped liven up and enhance my lipstick a bit. I felt a tingle and noticed a small difference in the size of my lips. i dont like the waxy feeling on my lips after it wears away for a while, i wouldnt purchase this again because i prefer the formulas of MAC, NYX, and the beauty rush glosses from victorias secret more than this.

on 7/21/2011 10:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Idk, maybe I should try this again before I return it? Lol
Sorry guys, call me cheap or whatnot, but IDC what the price is low or high if i'm unhappy with any product I buy, I return it.
I actually got this on sale at Rite Aid, it was 4 bucks but got 2 dollars off. Nice, I thought.

I applied it to my lips, they didn't really look 'fuller' even a little, and I don't agree wtih some of you who say there isn't no color because there is and I actually really love it but...

Another bad thing besides it doesn't plump ( from what I seen the first try) is that it smells awful...lol Well not AWFUL, maybe that's too harsh of a word but it smells like toothpaste...

Now mind you, I have a very sensitive stomach to any sort of smells that lingere for a while and if I find it the slightest unpleasant I will begin to feel like I have to vomit... And yeah this product was doing that so I had to take it off from that actually happening.

However I only tried it once, so maybe I had just an extra sensitive stomach that day and maybe I might notice a more "fuller" lip look a second try... Because I did feel the tingling just not the evidence...

Anyway I will give this a try again and if I find myself with the same problems especially the vommitting sensations I will def HAVE to return it.
Don't worry guys they won't put things like this back on the shelves lol Obviously, right? Heh.

on 5/29/2011 10:48:00 AM

This is a drugstore lip gloss which I bought while looking for a quick lip gloss after mine ran out right before i had to go somewhere (I had been using a MAC lip gloss). I quickly ran to the CVS down the street and found this. I thought it looked kinda cool so I grabbed it. When I put it on I had a tingly feeling in my lips and it had a nice shine to it. My lips did look a bit fuller and I am pretty pleased with this product considering its a drugstore brand.