NYC New York Color Lippin' Large Lip Plumper- Strawberry Mousse

NYC New York Color Lippin' Large Lip Plumper- Strawberry Mousse

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

i bought this on a whim, i didnt use this by itself, i applied it over a baby pink lipstick, and although this gloss isnt very pigmented, its sheer pinky tones helped liven up and enhance my lipstick a bit. I felt a tingle and noticed a small difference in the size of my lips. i dont like the waxy feeling on my lips after it wears away for a while, i wouldnt purchase this again because i prefer the formulas of MAC, NYX, and the beauty rush glosses from victorias secret more than this.

on 11/7/2011 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice lipgloss sorta.For the price (only $3!) It works very well.The color from the tube is misleading because it looks to be a nice soft pink which is what I wanted but it turns out to be very sheer and glossy.The packaging is now different than what it looks in the picture.Its actually nice and expensive looking.anyway how it works isn't so nice it doesn't plumps lips what so ever.It sticky and leaves a film over my lips after it fades away.So I don't think i'll be buying again.

on 7/21/2011 10:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Idk, maybe I should try this again before I return it? Lol
Sorry guys, call me cheap or whatnot, but IDC what the price is low or high if i'm unhappy with any product I buy, I return it.
I actually got this on sale at Rite Aid, it was 4 bucks but got 2 dollars off. Nice, I thought.

I applied it to my lips, they didn't really look 'fuller' even a little, and I don't agree wtih some of you who say there isn't no color because there is and I actually really love it but...

Another bad thing besides it doesn't plump ( from what I seen the first try) is that it smells awful...lol Well not AWFUL, maybe that's too harsh of a word but it smells like toothpaste...

Now mind you, I have a very sensitive stomach to any sort of smells that lingere for a while and if I find it the slightest unpleasant I will begin to feel like I have to vomit... And yeah this product was doing that so I had to take it off from that actually happening.

However I only tried it once, so maybe I had just an extra sensitive stomach that day and maybe I might notice a more "fuller" lip look a second try... Because I did feel the tingling just not the evidence...

Anyway I will give this a try again and if I find myself with the same problems especially the vommitting sensations I will def HAVE to return it.
Don't worry guys they won't put things like this back on the shelves lol Obviously, right? Heh.

on 5/29/2011 10:48:00 AM

This is a drugstore lip gloss which I bought while looking for a quick lip gloss after mine ran out right before i had to go somewhere (I had been using a MAC lip gloss). I quickly ran to the CVS down the street and found this. I thought it looked kinda cool so I grabbed it. When I put it on I had a tingly feeling in my lips and it had a nice shine to it. My lips did look a bit fuller and I am pretty pleased with this product considering its a drugstore brand.

on 5/20/2011 3:30:00 AM

This lip gloss leaves a nice, tingly feeling on my lips, which I assumed is the "lip plumping" part in action. My lips did seem ever-so-slightly fuller, but what I liked was the nice, translucent pink color it has. After a while, the color fades a bit and the lasting power isn't the best...a typical drugstore product with a drugstore result.