NYC New York Color Lippin' Large Lip Plumper- Strawberry Mousse

NYC New York Color Lippin' Large Lip Plumper- Strawberry Mousse

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

i bought this on a whim, i didnt use this by itself, i applied it over a baby pink lipstick, and although this gloss isnt very pigmented, its sheer pinky tones helped liven up and enhance my lipstick a bit. I felt a tingle and noticed a small difference in the size of my lips. i dont like the waxy feeling on my lips after it wears away for a while, i wouldnt purchase this again because i prefer the formulas of MAC, NYX, and the beauty rush glosses from victorias secret more than this.

on 5/29/2011 10:48:00 AM

This is a drugstore lip gloss which I bought while looking for a quick lip gloss after mine ran out right before i had to go somewhere (I had been using a MAC lip gloss). I quickly ran to the CVS down the street and found this. I thought it looked kinda cool so I grabbed it. When I put it on I had a tingly feeling in my lips and it had a nice shine to it. My lips did look a bit fuller and I am pretty pleased with this product considering its a drugstore brand.

on 5/20/2011 3:30:00 AM

This lip gloss leaves a nice, tingly feeling on my lips, which I assumed is the "lip plumping" part in action. My lips did seem ever-so-slightly fuller, but what I liked was the nice, translucent pink color it has. After a while, the color fades a bit and the lasting power isn't the best...a typical drugstore product with a drugstore result.

on 5/31/2010 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't remember how much this cost but I think it was $3-4. I gave it a rating of 4 because I'm disappointed that it doesn't really show any color. however, I really like the tingling sensation it gives my lips. I'm not sure if it really plumps them but it sure feels like they are :P it tastes kinda funny but that's ok. I think it's a good basic lipgloss.