L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

3.5

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 3/11/2018 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this and it hardened. I thought I could still use it for my cuticles but the next week it separated into oils and solids. Only buy if you can return it if it happens to you.

Tried to publish a review on their website but they emailed me that they wouldn't publish it.

No I would not replace.
It's fine, it's just too pricey and not impressing me enough to bother again.
UPDATED to another lippy only because it really does do a nice job at night and doesn't break me out. But it is just so darn expensive.
If I was the Duchess and loaded, fine, I'd put in on my elbows and cuticles, okay?

My darling splurged on us at duty free last summer in Edinburgh.
Ironic, as I had carefully packed precisely what I needed so as to have minimal toiletries, and right off the bat he gets us skin sets of the priciest shit in duty free. HA!

The whole set I have used;
Here are my reviews:
The Lotion, which is more of a toner: MEH. Waste of time, just another step!
The serum: MEH. In fact, broke me out. And others, too I see.
The divine cream: BEAUTIFUL. BUT: Expensive as all hell and not sanitary package.
Not even that pretty! Yellow plastic. Um. Okay.
Smells nice, bit greasy finish even if I apply lightly so I can only use as a night cream over my other night treatments. I use it up on my neck now, and whatever, I won't buy again.
Doesn't break me out but that ain't good enough; hasn't done much for me after six months of use. The eye cream is alright but I think it irritates my eyes a bit.
I use the Precious (blue jar) eye cream and like it better.
(same lovely man bought that for me, too.)

on 3/5/2015 9:39:00 PM

This is an exceptional moisturizer. It sinks into my skin easily, and it smells wonderful. The smell is a sort of fresh-light floral, much like the matching facial wash. When I have this moisturizer on it feels like my skin is protected by a soft blanket from all of the hazards of the world. This is a fairly intensive moisturizer, and is meant primarily for nighttime use. I would find it too heavy for the morning. A little bit goes a long way- it's pricey, but the jar will last for quite some time. This is wonderful moisturizer- expensive, but really does live up to the hype.

on 12/21/2014 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My face is on fire! So not for those with sensitive skin and rosacea. And I must be missing something because this, to me, is a silicone-based, over-fragranced creme.

on 11/1/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I first received several samples of the L'Occitane Divine Cream at the Newark International Airport boutique while looking for a cologne. I decided to use the cream and the sample of eye cream when I found out that I forgot to pack my regular moisturizer. The salesperson had given me at least 8 samples of each, so I was able to determine that this was a high quality cream that delivered results! It is thick and rich, yet goes on like liquid silk. Also, there is a high skin cell turnover rate, i.e. you will get flaking while using the Divine Cream, but what is happening is that the layer of dead skin cells is melting off, leaving you with baby soft, new skin. I've found discolorations have literally disappeared, wrinkles have diminished significantly, my skin is firmer and just glows. I ended up purchasing the entire Divine series after several weeks of seeing the amazing results from this cream, and with each week that passes (and I remain consistent with my skin care regime), I see more improvement. The scent is absolutely heavenly! I have never been a fan of any scent in a skin care product, but this cream is made from natural ingredients, and while getting the best results I believe I have gotten to date, I also receive some aromatherapy. :) So the conclusion is that my skin now feels like velvet, has increased elasticity, pores have almost disappeared, skin is firmer, discolorations diminished, plumper skin and a high rate of skin cell turnover. I am a customer for life.

on 6/7/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I cringed at the price tag but I was lured in with a free sample. I have oily skin and this adds moisture without shine. I also have seen an impressive improvement in my skin - clarity and tone. I have to say worth every penny.

After trying some samples of Divine Cream, I decided I could almost immediately tell a difference in my often parched skin. I loved the lightweight consistency and my skin seemed to drink it up. My skin felt smoother and silkier right away and especially felt that way the next morning. So I debated about whether to buy a full-size jar, hesitating because it IS quite pricey!!! Finally I gave in and honestly, I really do love this stuff. I just got back from a vacation in Mexico where I overdid the sun but Divine Cream kept the moisture in my skin. I do think I'm seeing a bit of improvement in the very annoying marionette lines around my mouth, too. Time will tell if it really does attack lines and wrinkles, but so far, so good. I'm a believer, and the really nice scent doesn't hurt either.

on 4/7/2013 5:33:00 PM

I've been using the Immortelle Divine Cream for a couple of months now. It has made a definite improvement to my dry skin. Wrinkles, not so much but hopefully it helps prevent new ones since I am better hydrated. I use it primarily as a night cream although occasionally under makeup. I like the scent and the texture, which is very light and sinks into the skin. The jar doesn't bother me since so many other brands come in jars, my hands are cleaned before touching the jar anyways. I lost the little spatula somewhere, if I don't find it before I hit bottom I guess I'll use a q-tip to get the cream out.

I've used many other creams in various price points - Lacome, Clinique, Olay Regenerist - this one was worth the money.

After using this for about 2 months, I had to switch off to Aquafore for several days to rid my face of the red, scaly patches that had appeared. I tried this product again just to test if it was indeed the culprit and the patches reappeared. So, I must be allergic to one of the ingredients. Too bad, because the consistency is lovely. I am back to Boots Botonical.

on 12/10/2012 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a deluxe size sample of this. Won't be able to use long enough to see if it increased collagen at all but it does plump up skin. I don't think on my oily side skin I could wear this during the day but I wore it at night. I got one breakout on my chin. Not bad, but hadn't had any before using this. I also rubbed some in around my eyes which did plump up the lines around them and make them less noticeable. However, it also caused a stye to form on my lower eyelid, so when they say to avoid the eye are they have good reason. I was not a fan of the scent. I didn't notice much difference in tone as far as color or evenness while using this but I did stop after several days because I didn't want any more zits