L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

4.2

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 6/7/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I cringed at the price tag but I was lured in with a free sample. I have oily skin and this adds moisture without shine. I also have seen an impressive improvement in my skin - clarity and tone. I have to say worth every penny.

on 4/23/2014 9:58:00 PM

It was heavy feeling, but not oily. It moisturized, but for the price tag, I expected WOW.

on 4/17/2014 10:28:00 PM

This was an indulgence for me but I am very glad I purchased this! I use at night after cleansing and my skin has never looked better :-) I use Aqua-Glycolic Toner in the AM on a cotton pad--a must for me) and my La Roche Posay moisturizer followed by a very light makeup applied sparingly with a brush. I love my Divine Cream and it will last a very long time as a tiny amount covers the face at night. I LOVE the smell!!! An expensive product but so worth it for me as this is the only expensive skincare product I own and it delivers! Will most definitely buy again :-)

**I researched many creams before deciding on purchasing this and was impressed not only by the cream's unique ingredients and many patents but by the number of women who loved it and felt it made a difference in their skin> and now I love it too**

on 11/20/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm new to this cream (just started recently) & am living on samples that I've been able (so far) to score more cheaply than buying the full-size version. I got a GREAT deal for a combined total of 2.8 oz of Divine Cream in little sample packets (& a couple of sample jars) for only $34.50 altogether, as opposed to the regular store price of $106 (ouch!) for the 1.7 oz full-size jar - more for less! That's a superb steal & the little foil packets not only remain fresh but are portable as needed for travel or in my purse, which I like (though I don't like the environmental waste, so I won't be continuing on samples longterm).

I love the light texture of this cream, feels refreshing on the skin, hydrating & soothing, & very quickly plumps my dry skin so that it appears fresher & looking rested (otherwise it looks pretty ragged without any makeup on). I don't use any fancy-schmancy skincare anymore (at present) & just use low-cost retinol treatment cream (by Life-Flo) every other night & for moisturization I alternate btwn generic hyaluronic acid serum (which I love), argan oil (though leaves me feeling dry again) or Life-Flo BiEstro-Care cream (yes I use it on my face+neck to treat dry skin due to early hormonal decline).

I read many positive reviews of how this cream 'plumps' ppl's skin, so I had to try it & I do like the soft results I get as well as it being gentle & non-irritating - no stinging, no burning, no tightness, just comfort & softness. After it sinks in, my skin is left neither dry nor greasy. There are other brands & items I want to try as well (including jojoba oil), so I'm not fully committed to this cream & still "shopping around." But it's a very good product & I would certainly buy it again (at discount).

on 7/8/2013 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

OK I'm sure this is not worth the £69 I paid for it BUT I kept going back for samples to see if the fantastic results were real and decided to bite the bullet. This makes my skin look great, plump, hydrated, soft and dewy. I honestly don't know whether it's the immortelle ingredient or whether the formulation is just great for my skin but I really can notice a difference when I use this.
I actually quite like the smell but the jar is very annoying especially as you get more than half way through and you have to fiddle around with the silly spatula to get at the product.
I use this at night either over a C serum or retin A. I also use it during the day on dry areas under sunscreen.
I would re-purchase - better start saving up now!

on 5/11/2011 3:17:00 PM

I liked the consistency and smell of this product. I looked forward to using it everyday.

But it didn't do what I expected it to do, which was to have more anti-aging benefits. It did maintain my skin very nicely, and I could tell that my skin liked it, but I saw no obvious dramatic effects like I was told. I like how it is moisturizing and light, not too creamy/oily.

If I could, I would use it as a luxurious moisturizing cream along with a strong anti-aging serum. But it's pretty expensive. I still wish I can have it back in my routine though, because of the pleasant feeling I get from using it (smell, consistency, packaging, moisture).