L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

1 review

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 11/20/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

I'm new to this cream (just started recently) & am living on samples that I've been able (so far) to score more cheaply than buying the full-size version. I got a GREAT deal for a combined total of 2.8 oz of Divine Cream in little sample packets (& a couple of sample jars) for only $34.50 altogether, as opposed to the regular store price of $106 (ouch!) for the 1.7 oz full-size jar - more for less! That's a superb steal & the little foil packets not only remain fresh but are portable as needed for travel or in my purse, which I like (though I don't like the environmental waste, so I won't be continuing on samples longterm).

I love the light texture of this cream, feels refreshing on the skin, hydrating & soothing, & very quickly plumps my dry skin so that it appears fresher & looking rested (otherwise it looks pretty ragged without any makeup on). I don't use any fancy-schmancy skincare anymore (at present) & just use low-cost retinol treatment cream (by Life-Flo) every other night & for moisturization I alternate btwn generic hyaluronic acid serum (which I love), argan oil (though leaves me feeling dry again) or Life-Flo BiEstro-Care cream (yes I use it on my face+neck to treat dry skin due to early hormonal decline).

I read many positive reviews of how this cream 'plumps' ppl's skin, so I had to try it & I do like the soft results I get as well as it being gentle & non-irritating - no stinging, no burning, no tightness, just comfort & softness. After it sinks in, my skin is left neither dry nor greasy. There are other brands & items I want to try as well (including jojoba oil), so I'm not fully committed to this cream & still "shopping around." But it's a very good product & I would certainly buy it again (at discount).