L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

3.0

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 5/19/2016 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

New HG product alert! I don't know what magical fairy dust was sprinkled into this concoction, but I am loving this product. Matter of fact I am kind of mad at how well this works because now all of my other expensive face creams just seem like a joke.

First let's talk about how rich and silky this cream is - its probably the most hydrating cream I have ever used, and it certainly is the silkiest. My face is LUMINOUS when I use this cream. This product is jam packed with hydrating oils and other skin loving ingredients, most of which I believe are organic. This cream is very rich - yet somehow manages to soak into the skin quickly. OK now let's get into the scent: Oh sweet baby Jesus in the baby manger, the scent of honey is so delicious! And it's a very natural scent, nothing artificial at all.

The cons... only one in my book: Pricing. This will set you back $110.00 for a 1.7 0z jar. I know, I know... BUT let me tell ya, I like this stuff so much that I would probably pay double that price in all honesty. My skin has never been so hydrated or looked so good. I can't rave enough about how awesome I believe this cream is.

on 3/29/2014 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was given many samples of this to try being told this was great for sensitive skin. Tried it for the first time last night and it was just horrible. It stings. I don't know what is in it to make it sting, but it does. That alone doesn't work for me. Second was the smell. It is so overwhelming I couldn't take it. After an hour I had to wash my face again. I would never purchase this cream.