L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

3.0

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 8/12/2016 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One word amazing! I have dry sensitive skin, and the this was not at all irritating. Finding a face cream for dry skin can be a task as very few provide enough moisture to dry skin. This is a fairly heavy and rich cream, but I didn't find it to be greasy. Night one I applied this after washing and toning, it's moisturizer so there was no immediate wow. Night two I go to cleanse my face, and amazingly my face still felt soft and supple. Day three, knocked my socks off my face looked great mid day, even though I applied this the night prior. The moisture really does last. Typically my skin looks a bit dull by mid day, I was rather impressed. It does contain fragrance from the plant extracts and oils, but nothing artificial. The fragrance is pleasant and not cloying or overpowering. Pricey, but if it fits your budget and you have dry or mature skin, this a great choice. Elegant, classic packaging, looks nice on the vanity.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

too expensive, my skin so hyper sensitive so im looking for a gel instead the lotion type.
overall its soothing my skin but sometimes make me have a lot comedos

on 12/21/2014 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My face is on fire! So not for those with sensitive skin and rosacea. And I must be missing something because this, to me, is a silicone-based, over-fragranced creme.