L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 6/7/2017 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had a deluxe sample of this, and there was so much I loved. It feels amazing and rich on my normal (and sometimes dry) skin. It feels luxurious but never too heavy. My face feels softer and more hydrated after applying. The ingredients, with honey and helichrysum and plenty of other goodies, are wonderful. With one exception: The fragrance. It's very strong and semi herbal but also very perfume-y. I want to love it and I do, but I can't handle such strong fragrance on my face, as it tends to be a huge irritant for me. In this case my face started feeling warm and itchy just moments after applying it. I gave it a couple more tries, and it was the same. Were this unscented or just had a very subtle natural scent to it (since the ingredient list mentions parfum/fragrance I assume it's artificial) I could see myself making this a go-to skin care moisturizer. I don't know why on earth a $100-plus skincare product needs to be so heavily scented since fragrance is a known irritant in skincare products.

on 2/24/2015 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Received MANY samples (multiples of each), and sadly used this cream last. I wish I would have used it first. It's velvety smooth, leaves no residue. I was turned off only by the scent. I do not have sensitive skin, so I have no problems there. My skin feels like silk. I love this and will be purchasing the full sized for my birthday gift to myself in May.

Within 2 weeks a brown pigmentation mark on my face started to fade and 2 months later it has all but disappeared...very impressed. Has also reduced fine lines and skin tone is more even and luminous. Love the smell and also a little goes a long way. Good value for money...it works and is a great investment.

on 10/7/2013 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Meh- just moisturizer. Felt nice and great packaging but i don't know if it has made a real difference in my skin. if anything it feels a bit oilier. Plus the price is pretttty ugly.

This is a good moisturiser. Although it seems expensive, it lasts a long time, especially if used over a serum. There is nothing wrong with the scent or the jar. It is a light cream, suitable for all skin types. It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin soft and well moisturised.

This product is not going to turn back the clock, but it is a good product to use under makeup, not as a treatment cream.

on 7/16/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my all time favourite cream/moisturizer. Words are not enough to describe how wonderful this is. I see instant results with this. It makes my skin so nice and plump, smooth, soft, evens out my skintone, hydrated, and provides anti-aging benefits. I am in love. This is on par with my Bobbi Brown Extra Cream which i love too and see the same results with that. I have already repurchased. A little goes a long way. in the summer time it is a tad bit heavy so i use it only at night and durnig the day i make do with just a serum or only sunscreen and tinted moisturizer/Future Skin foundation. When i don't use this even for a day or two, I can see the difference in my skin texture. Its literally 'food and vitamins' for my skin. My HG cream alongside BB Extra Cream.

For reference, I'm normal/combination skin.

on 7/8/2013 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

OK I'm sure this is not worth the £69 I paid for it BUT I kept going back for samples to see if the fantastic results were real and decided to bite the bullet. This makes my skin look great, plump, hydrated, soft and dewy. I honestly don't know whether it's the immortelle ingredient or whether the formulation is just great for my skin but I really can notice a difference when I use this.
I actually quite like the smell but the jar is very annoying especially as you get more than half way through and you have to fiddle around with the silly spatula to get at the product.
I use this at night either over a C serum or retin A. I also use it during the day on dry areas under sunscreen.
I would re-purchase - better start saving up now!

Nice product. A little too pricey for me but next splurge I will definitely buy it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

After using this for about 2 months, I had to switch off to Aquafore for several days to rid my face of the red, scaly patches that had appeared. I tried this product again just to test if it was indeed the culprit and the patches reappeared. So, I must be allergic to one of the ingredients. Too bad, because the consistency is lovely. I am back to Boots Botonical.

Love this stuff. dropped a lot of $$ for it but worth it - my skin looked better immediately. I've used it for a week now and I've seen the tone and texture of old acne scores improve substantially.