L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

4.7

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

First off, if you have sensitive skin this may not be for you. It does have fragrant oils and may bother you. Second...if you don't?? This stuff is legit! I've tried MANY, many moisturizers from HE to drugstore. It smells lovely and has the most beautiful sheen after applying is just amazing.

It is PRICEY, but I've yet to find a drugstore brand that makes me feel hydrated and honey I've applied Nivea cream straight on my face. This product sinks into the skin and leaves a beautiful glowing surface. Fairly certain it's the glycerin, but I've never had any glycerine containing product look so lovely. Skin is not tacky. Just supple and glowy. Also a little goes a long way, so consider that aspect into the cost.

This is NOT what I would consider anti-aging. I use retinol, glycolics, and other vitamin enriched serums for the anti-aging benefits. Where I've struggled is finding something HYDRATING and THIS is that product for me.

Order samples if you are curious before you take the monetary plunge. I noticed in my search that QVC sells L'occcitane and likely sells really nice packages and a great price.

I recommend it for sure. Just be aware it contains natural, fragrant oils. If you have rosacea or other sensitivities this is likley not for you.

Overall very beautiful. I love it!!!

on 5/19/2016 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

New HG product alert! I don't know what magical fairy dust was sprinkled into this concoction, but I am loving this product. Matter of fact I am kind of mad at how well this works because now all of my other expensive face creams just seem like a joke.

First let's talk about how rich and silky this cream is - its probably the most hydrating cream I have ever used, and it certainly is the silkiest. My face is LUMINOUS when I use this cream. This product is jam packed with hydrating oils and other skin loving ingredients, most of which I believe are organic. This cream is very rich - yet somehow manages to soak into the skin quickly. OK now let's get into the scent: Oh sweet baby Jesus in the baby manger, the scent of honey is so delicious! And it's a very natural scent, nothing artificial at all.

The cons... only one in my book: Pricing. This will set you back $110.00 for a 1.7 0z jar. I know, I know... BUT let me tell ya, I like this stuff so much that I would probably pay double that price in all honesty. My skin has never been so hydrated or looked so good. I can't rave enough about how awesome I believe this cream is.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this to be a very good moisturizer for my dry skin, it sinks in quick and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Only used for a couple of days though (sample pack), so I don't know about long term use. The price is outrageous, so I don't think I'll use again, there are others that are similarly good or better for a reasonable price.

on 11/20/2013 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

I'm new to this cream (just started recently) & am living on samples that I've been able (so far) to score more cheaply than buying the full-size version. I got a GREAT deal for a combined total of 2.8 oz of Divine Cream in little sample packets (& a couple of sample jars) for only $34.50 altogether, as opposed to the regular store price of $106 (ouch!) for the 1.7 oz full-size jar - more for less! That's a superb steal & the little foil packets not only remain fresh but are portable as needed for travel or in my purse, which I like (though I don't like the environmental waste, so I won't be continuing on samples longterm).

I love the light texture of this cream, feels refreshing on the skin, hydrating & soothing, & very quickly plumps my dry skin so that it appears fresher & looking rested (otherwise it looks pretty ragged without any makeup on). I don't use any fancy-schmancy skincare anymore (at present) & just use low-cost retinol treatment cream (by Life-Flo) every other night & for moisturization I alternate btwn generic hyaluronic acid serum (which I love), argan oil (though leaves me feeling dry again) or Life-Flo BiEstro-Care cream (yes I use it on my face+neck to treat dry skin due to early hormonal decline).

I read many positive reviews of how this cream 'plumps' ppl's skin, so I had to try it & I do like the soft results I get as well as it being gentle & non-irritating - no stinging, no burning, no tightness, just comfort & softness. After it sinks in, my skin is left neither dry nor greasy. There are other brands & items I want to try as well (including jojoba oil), so I'm not fully committed to this cream & still "shopping around." But it's a very good product & I would certainly buy it again (at discount).

After trying some samples of Divine Cream, I decided I could almost immediately tell a difference in my often parched skin. I loved the lightweight consistency and my skin seemed to drink it up. My skin felt smoother and silkier right away and especially felt that way the next morning. So I debated about whether to buy a full-size jar, hesitating because it IS quite pricey!!! Finally I gave in and honestly, I really do love this stuff. I just got back from a vacation in Mexico where I overdid the sun but Divine Cream kept the moisture in my skin. I do think I'm seeing a bit of improvement in the very annoying marionette lines around my mouth, too. Time will tell if it really does attack lines and wrinkles, but so far, so good. I'm a believer, and the really nice scent doesn't hurt either.

on 4/7/2013 5:33:00 PM

I've been using the Immortelle Divine Cream for a couple of months now. It has made a definite improvement to my dry skin. Wrinkles, not so much but hopefully it helps prevent new ones since I am better hydrated. I use it primarily as a night cream although occasionally under makeup. I like the scent and the texture, which is very light and sinks into the skin. The jar doesn't bother me since so many other brands come in jars, my hands are cleaned before touching the jar anyways. I lost the little spatula somewhere, if I don't find it before I hit bottom I guess I'll use a q-tip to get the cream out.

I've used many other creams in various price points - Lacome, Clinique, Olay Regenerist - this one was worth the money.

on 12/9/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Two big cons also not fan of jar but use little scoop to keep hygienically clean and price
Pros after two weeks I've already been told I look younger. My face feels soft looks fresh and hydrated no more flakey dry spots. So far no break outs and scent is not unpleasant to me. I use twice a day with precious serum and eye cream. I will change those to divine as I use each up. If you can afford I recommend. My last jar of precious cream lasted almost nine months. I would have purchased three drug store brands in that time for probably same total, so for me I'm worth it!