L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

3.8

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 4/25/2018 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was using the Immortelle mask also from Loccitane, and recieved this in a super cute tiny bottle as a sampler. As I opened it the first thing that hit me was the smell. To be honest it smells like those perfumes only women over 70 would use. It's very sticky. After using it I did feel like I'd just used a mask, but not really much else other than feeling clean. Maybe you need to be more patient with it, but as it is veeeeery pricey I won't be giving it another shot.

on 3/11/2018 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this and it hardened. I thought I could still use it for my cuticles but the next week it separated into oils and solids. Only buy if you can return it if it happens to you.

Tried to publish a review on their website but they emailed me that they wouldn't publish it.

on 10/14/2017 8:17:00 AM

This is a gorgeous moisturiser, I have combination skin and it leaves me feeling hydrated but not at all greasy. It has a lovely, creamy texture but it absorbs easily into the skin. A little goes a long way with this product, which is good as it is quite a spendy product. It has a strong scent, but to me it smells natural and herbally rather than synthetic or perfumey. While I personally enjoy the scent, it is strong enough that it may not be to everyone's tastes. I believe this is suitable for both day and night use due to its intense hydration and fast absorption. It is a luxurious product which is a lovely addition to any skincare routine. It also has excellent anti-aging properties which are essential in a skincare regime, and it is also available with spf 20 which is great for those of us who live in sunny places, like Australia. This is a must-have product in my opinion! A classic for a good reason.

on 8/12/2016 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One word amazing! I have dry sensitive skin, and the this was not at all irritating. Finding a face cream for dry skin can be a task as very few provide enough moisture to dry skin. This is a fairly heavy and rich cream, but I didn't find it to be greasy. Night one I applied this after washing and toning, it's moisturizer so there was no immediate wow. Night two I go to cleanse my face, and amazingly my face still felt soft and supple. Day three, knocked my socks off my face looked great mid day, even though I applied this the night prior. The moisture really does last. Typically my skin looks a bit dull by mid day, I was rather impressed. It does contain fragrance from the plant extracts and oils, but nothing artificial. The fragrance is pleasant and not cloying or overpowering. Pricey, but if it fits your budget and you have dry or mature skin, this a great choice. Elegant, classic packaging, looks nice on the vanity.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Okay beauty seekers, I'm not gonna lie.....this ain't the absolute best cream for your face ever made, but I'm pretty certain that it IS the best smelling one, bar none. Yes, it is soothing, smooth as it glides across your face and neck, and even creamy and moisturizing. What it's not though, is a game changer; those reviews are coming though, my loyal followers. So, why the 4 stars you ask? Based on my aforementioned attributes (those kind hearted ones that mention soft, creamy, smooth...yep, those ones), along with that unbelievable smell that will literally attract butterflies should you find yourself pool or garden-side. It's addictive and has performed a cult like obsession within me that I cannot live without. In conjunction with all my firming serums and lotions, this ones a winner; but not to used in solitude since you'll see little if any real results in your skin's texture and firming ability if expected to pull all the weight all by its lonesome. Ask for a sample at the store and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about here after even one try; you'll be an addict too, I already have my bets on you! Enjoy this treasure trove of delightful flower garden aurora! XOXO

on 7/18/2015 6:27:00 PM

I feel this product performs for its price point by providing anti-ageing benefits that are visible. The finish is a little oily for my liking but its not heavy so i use this at night. It absorbs well and my skin looks even, nourished and well moisturized. This is much better than the original blue jar version which did nothing so I think the extra price is definitely worth it. I have tried the Youth Oil as well but i felt the Helichrysum Essential Oil (Immortelle oil) content was waaaay down the list and didn't do that much. Also, the serum and eye serum was just OK but nothing as visible as this. By far the cream is the best. I cannot really fault this product except for the open jar packing which allows oxygen and germs in. If this came in an airless pump, it would be perfect. I have gone back to this many times and I recommend you ask for at least 3-4 sachets to try consecutively before you buy since it is expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this to be a very good moisturizer for my dry skin, it sinks in quick and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Only used for a couple of days though (sample pack), so I don't know about long term use. The price is outrageous, so I don't think I'll use again, there are others that are similarly good or better for a reasonable price.

on 3/5/2015 9:39:00 PM

This is an exceptional moisturizer. It sinks into my skin easily, and it smells wonderful. The smell is a sort of fresh-light floral, much like the matching facial wash. When I have this moisturizer on it feels like my skin is protected by a soft blanket from all of the hazards of the world. This is a fairly intensive moisturizer, and is meant primarily for nighttime use. I would find it too heavy for the morning. A little bit goes a long way- it's pricey, but the jar will last for quite some time. This is wonderful moisturizer- expensive, but really does live up to the hype.

on 12/21/2014 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My face is on fire! So not for those with sensitive skin and rosacea. And I must be missing something because this, to me, is a silicone-based, over-fragranced creme.

on 12/28/2013 6:31:00 PM

I got a .5 oz. sample of this which I have been replenishing with the sample packets over time. Although this is not my go-to cream, I think I have used it often enough to comment about its effect. I do not understand all the hype about this product because it does not perform any feat of magic worthy of its name. It moisturizes well, but not as well as the Immortelle Very Precious Night Cream by the same company. It does not lighten or brighten for those of us with visible acne scars and discoloration. In fact, it has myrtle in it, which is a known skin irritant for those with sensitive skin. Overall, I think this is just an over-hyped cream. Invest your money elsewhere.