L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

3.9

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 12/14/2017 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been toying with buying this because of the harsh Canadian winters and I finally caved. I've used it for all of three days and it's really good. I was worried that it would be greasy and break me out but it absorbs completely. I've got combination skin, that's sensitive so there's lots here that can irritate and it hasn't. I use Shiseido sunscreen on top and surprisingly they play well together. At the end of the day when I go home and look in the mirror, my skin doesn't look dehydrated which is amazing. I'll give an update in a few weeks but at this point I'd give it a go. The scent is strong but it wears off so for these results I'll tolerate it.

on 10/14/2017 8:17:00 AM

This is a gorgeous moisturiser, I have combination skin and it leaves me feeling hydrated but not at all greasy. It has a lovely, creamy texture but it absorbs easily into the skin. A little goes a long way with this product, which is good as it is quite a spendy product. It has a strong scent, but to me it smells natural and herbally rather than synthetic or perfumey. While I personally enjoy the scent, it is strong enough that it may not be to everyone's tastes. I believe this is suitable for both day and night use due to its intense hydration and fast absorption. It is a luxurious product which is a lovely addition to any skincare routine. It also has excellent anti-aging properties which are essential in a skincare regime, and it is also available with spf 20 which is great for those of us who live in sunny places, like Australia. This is a must-have product in my opinion! A classic for a good reason.

on 2/16/2017 7:58:00 AM

This is a terrific moisturizer. I have oily-combination skin but right now, in the middle of a very cold and harsh winter, my skin is really dehydrated and my usual moisturizers don't seem to help at all. I tried this before I went to bed and right away I noticed a difference; my skin felt so smooth and supple, and it was like that the next morning when I woke up. It is fragranced, but I found the scent to be very pleasant and subtle (although it might bother people who are very sensitive to fragrance). This moisturizer will be part of my winter skin care routine from now on, although I suspect it might be too rich for my skin once we have warm weather.

on 8/12/2016 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One word amazing! I have dry sensitive skin, and the this was not at all irritating. Finding a face cream for dry skin can be a task as very few provide enough moisture to dry skin. This is a fairly heavy and rich cream, but I didn't find it to be greasy. Night one I applied this after washing and toning, it's moisturizer so there was no immediate wow. Night two I go to cleanse my face, and amazingly my face still felt soft and supple. Day three, knocked my socks off my face looked great mid day, even though I applied this the night prior. The moisture really does last. Typically my skin looks a bit dull by mid day, I was rather impressed. It does contain fragrance from the plant extracts and oils, but nothing artificial. The fragrance is pleasant and not cloying or overpowering. Pricey, but if it fits your budget and you have dry or mature skin, this a great choice. Elegant, classic packaging, looks nice on the vanity.

on 5/19/2016 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

New HG product alert! I don't know what magical fairy dust was sprinkled into this concoction, but I am loving this product. Matter of fact I am kind of mad at how well this works because now all of my other expensive face creams just seem like a joke.

First let's talk about how rich and silky this cream is - its probably the most hydrating cream I have ever used, and it certainly is the silkiest. My face is LUMINOUS when I use this cream. This product is jam packed with hydrating oils and other skin loving ingredients, most of which I believe are organic. This cream is very rich - yet somehow manages to soak into the skin quickly. OK now let's get into the scent: Oh sweet baby Jesus in the baby manger, the scent of honey is so delicious! And it's a very natural scent, nothing artificial at all.

The cons... only one in my book: Pricing. This will set you back $110.00 for a 1.7 0z jar. I know, I know... BUT let me tell ya, I like this stuff so much that I would probably pay double that price in all honesty. My skin has never been so hydrated or looked so good. I can't rave enough about how awesome I believe this cream is.

I love love love this product! It goes on very smoothly. The cream is thick, best applied at night. Let your face relax and absorb all the nutrients.

I have been using it for 3 years now. I am still loving it!

on 7/18/2015 6:27:00 PM

I feel this product performs for its price point by providing anti-ageing benefits that are visible. The finish is a little oily for my liking but its not heavy so i use this at night. It absorbs well and my skin looks even, nourished and well moisturized. This is much better than the original blue jar version which did nothing so I think the extra price is definitely worth it. I have tried the Youth Oil as well but i felt the Helichrysum Essential Oil (Immortelle oil) content was waaaay down the list and didn't do that much. Also, the serum and eye serum was just OK but nothing as visible as this. By far the cream is the best. I cannot really fault this product except for the open jar packing which allows oxygen and germs in. If this came in an airless pump, it would be perfect. I have gone back to this many times and I recommend you ask for at least 3-4 sachets to try consecutively before you buy since it is expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this to be a very good moisturizer for my dry skin, it sinks in quick and doesn't leave a sticky feeling. Only used for a couple of days though (sample pack), so I don't know about long term use. The price is outrageous, so I don't think I'll use again, there are others that are similarly good or better for a reasonable price.

on 3/5/2015 9:39:00 PM

This is an exceptional moisturizer. It sinks into my skin easily, and it smells wonderful. The smell is a sort of fresh-light floral, much like the matching facial wash. When I have this moisturizer on it feels like my skin is protected by a soft blanket from all of the hazards of the world. This is a fairly intensive moisturizer, and is meant primarily for nighttime use. I would find it too heavy for the morning. A little bit goes a long way- it's pricey, but the jar will last for quite some time. This is wonderful moisturizer- expensive, but really does live up to the hype.

on 11/1/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I first received several samples of the L'Occitane Divine Cream at the Newark International Airport boutique while looking for a cologne. I decided to use the cream and the sample of eye cream when I found out that I forgot to pack my regular moisturizer. The salesperson had given me at least 8 samples of each, so I was able to determine that this was a high quality cream that delivered results! It is thick and rich, yet goes on like liquid silk. Also, there is a high skin cell turnover rate, i.e. you will get flaking while using the Divine Cream, but what is happening is that the layer of dead skin cells is melting off, leaving you with baby soft, new skin. I've found discolorations have literally disappeared, wrinkles have diminished significantly, my skin is firmer and just glows. I ended up purchasing the entire Divine series after several weeks of seeing the amazing results from this cream, and with each week that passes (and I remain consistent with my skin care regime), I see more improvement. The scent is absolutely heavenly! I have never been a fan of any scent in a skin care product, but this cream is made from natural ingredients, and while getting the best results I believe I have gotten to date, I also receive some aromatherapy. :) So the conclusion is that my skin now feels like velvet, has increased elasticity, pores have almost disappeared, skin is firmer, discolorations diminished, plumper skin and a high rate of skin cell turnover. I am a customer for life.