L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

3.9

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 4/25/2018 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was using the Immortelle mask also from Loccitane, and recieved this in a super cute tiny bottle as a sampler. As I opened it the first thing that hit me was the smell. To be honest it smells like those perfumes only women over 70 would use. It's very sticky. After using it I did feel like I'd just used a mask, but not really much else other than feeling clean. Maybe you need to be more patient with it, but as it is veeeeery pricey I won't be giving it another shot.

on 3/27/2018 9:07:00 AM

I had a deluxe sample of this. I am not a cream moisturizer person and usually prefer oils, but thought I would give this a shot for my dry winter skin. I was surprised by how heavily fragranced it was for a facial product. I did not find the fragrance to be very pleasant, it had some undertones that didn't agree with me.
It went on creamy with a slight hint of mild irritation. I woke up to nicely hydrated skin and thought I would keep this in my arsenal. But as the week went on and I continued to use this, my skin got noticeably more dry and dull. Each application felt increasingly more irritating, and by the end of the week, I felt like my skin needed a detox. No glow, and it was very dry and dull. For me, this seems to be one of those products that works great the first time you use it, but destroys my skin over time.

I went back to my face oils and all was well again. I don't think this is a product for sensitive skin. Then I got a load of the price tag and woah. Maybe this might be better without the fragrance, if that is indeed what was causing the irritation. But this very pricey cream made my skin look and feel worse instead of better.

on 3/11/2018 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this and it hardened. I thought I could still use it for my cuticles but the next week it separated into oils and solids. Only buy if you can return it if it happens to you.

Tried to publish a review on their website but they emailed me that they wouldn't publish it.

on 12/14/2017 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been toying with buying this because of the harsh Canadian winters and I finally caved. I've used it for all of three days and it's really good. I was worried that it would be greasy and break me out but it absorbs completely. I've got combination skin, that's sensitive so there's lots here that can irritate and it hasn't. I use Shiseido sunscreen on top and surprisingly they play well together. At the end of the day when I go home and look in the mirror, my skin doesn't look dehydrated which is amazing. I'll give an update in a few weeks but at this point I'd give it a go. The scent is strong but it wears off so for these results I'll tolerate it.

on 10/14/2017 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a gorgeous moisturiser, I have combination skin and it leaves me feeling hydrated but not at all greasy. It has a lovely, creamy texture but it absorbs easily into the skin. A little goes a long way with this product, which is good as it is quite a spendy product. It has a strong scent, but to me it smells natural and herbally rather than synthetic or perfumey. While I personally enjoy the scent, it is strong enough that it may not be to everyone's tastes. I believe this is suitable for both day and night use due to its intense hydration and fast absorption. It is a luxurious product which is a lovely addition to any skincare routine. It also has excellent anti-aging properties which are essential in a skincare regime, and it is also available with spf 20 which is great for those of us who live in sunny places, like Australia. This is a must-have product in my opinion! A classic for a good reason.

on 6/7/2017 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had a deluxe sample of this, and there was so much I loved. It feels amazing and rich on my normal (and sometimes dry) skin. It feels luxurious but never too heavy. My face feels softer and more hydrated after applying. The ingredients, with honey and helichrysum and plenty of other goodies, are wonderful. With one exception: The fragrance. It's very strong and semi herbal but also very perfume-y. I want to love it and I do, but I can't handle such strong fragrance on my face, as it tends to be a huge irritant for me. In this case my face started feeling warm and itchy just moments after applying it. I gave it a couple more tries, and it was the same. Were this unscented or just had a very subtle natural scent to it (since the ingredient list mentions parfum/fragrance I assume it's artificial) I could see myself making this a go-to skin care moisturizer. I don't know why on earth a $100-plus skincare product needs to be so heavily scented since fragrance is a known irritant in skincare products.

on 2/16/2017 7:58:00 AM

This is a terrific moisturizer. I have oily-combination skin but right now, in the middle of a very cold and harsh winter, my skin is really dehydrated and my usual moisturizers don't seem to help at all. I tried this before I went to bed and right away I noticed a difference; my skin felt so smooth and supple, and it was like that the next morning when I woke up. It is fragranced, but I found the scent to be very pleasant and subtle (although it might bother people who are very sensitive to fragrance). This moisturizer will be part of my winter skin care routine from now on, although I suspect it might be too rich for my skin once we have warm weather.

on 9/11/2016 3:43:00 PM

I tried a sample packet of this and after two nights broke out horribly. For reference, I have sensitive, oily skin and I think it may have been too heavy and fragranced for me. For those with dry skin, the cream does have a lovely texture and fragrance if you'd like to try it, but it's definitely not for me.

on 8/12/2016 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One word amazing! I have dry sensitive skin, and the this was not at all irritating. Finding a face cream for dry skin can be a task as very few provide enough moisture to dry skin. This is a fairly heavy and rich cream, but I didn't find it to be greasy. Night one I applied this after washing and toning, it's moisturizer so there was no immediate wow. Night two I go to cleanse my face, and amazingly my face still felt soft and supple. Day three, knocked my socks off my face looked great mid day, even though I applied this the night prior. The moisture really does last. Typically my skin looks a bit dull by mid day, I was rather impressed. It does contain fragrance from the plant extracts and oils, but nothing artificial. The fragrance is pleasant and not cloying or overpowering. Pricey, but if it fits your budget and you have dry or mature skin, this a great choice. Elegant, classic packaging, looks nice on the vanity.

First off, if you have sensitive skin this may not be for you. It does have fragrant oils and may bother you. Second...if you don't?? This stuff is legit! I've tried MANY, many moisturizers from HE to drugstore. It smells lovely and has the most beautiful sheen after applying is just amazing.

It is PRICEY, but I've yet to find a drugstore brand that makes me feel hydrated and honey I've applied Nivea cream straight on my face. This product sinks into the skin and leaves a beautiful glowing surface. Fairly certain it's the glycerin, but I've never had any glycerine containing product look so lovely. Skin is not tacky. Just supple and glowy. Also a little goes a long way, so consider that aspect into the cost.

This is NOT what I would consider anti-aging. I use retinol, glycolics, and other vitamin enriched serums for the anti-aging benefits. Where I've struggled is finding something HYDRATING and THIS is that product for me.

Order samples if you are curious before you take the monetary plunge. I noticed in my search that QVC sells L'occcitane and likely sells really nice packages and a great price.

I recommend it for sure. Just be aware it contains natural, fragrant oils. If you have rosacea or other sensitivities this is likley not for you.

Overall very beautiful. I love it!!!