L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 56 & Over
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

3.0

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 12/21/2014 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My face is on fire! So not for those with sensitive skin and rosacea. And I must be missing something because this, to me, is a silicone-based, over-fragranced creme.

After trying some samples of Divine Cream, I decided I could almost immediately tell a difference in my often parched skin. I loved the lightweight consistency and my skin seemed to drink it up. My skin felt smoother and silkier right away and especially felt that way the next morning. So I debated about whether to buy a full-size jar, hesitating because it IS quite pricey!!! Finally I gave in and honestly, I really do love this stuff. I just got back from a vacation in Mexico where I overdid the sun but Divine Cream kept the moisture in my skin. I do think I'm seeing a bit of improvement in the very annoying marionette lines around my mouth, too. Time will tell if it really does attack lines and wrinkles, but so far, so good. I'm a believer, and the really nice scent doesn't hurt either.