L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 44-55
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 11/1/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I first received several samples of the L'Occitane Divine Cream at the Newark International Airport boutique while looking for a cologne. I decided to use the cream and the sample of eye cream when I found out that I forgot to pack my regular moisturizer. The salesperson had given me at least 8 samples of each, so I was able to determine that this was a high quality cream that delivered results! It is thick and rich, yet goes on like liquid silk. Also, there is a high skin cell turnover rate, i.e. you will get flaking while using the Divine Cream, but what is happening is that the layer of dead skin cells is melting off, leaving you with baby soft, new skin. I've found discolorations have literally disappeared, wrinkles have diminished significantly, my skin is firmer and just glows. I ended up purchasing the entire Divine series after several weeks of seeing the amazing results from this cream, and with each week that passes (and I remain consistent with my skin care regime), I see more improvement. The scent is absolutely heavenly! I have never been a fan of any scent in a skin care product, but this cream is made from natural ingredients, and while getting the best results I believe I have gotten to date, I also receive some aromatherapy. :) So the conclusion is that my skin now feels like velvet, has increased elasticity, pores have almost disappeared, skin is firmer, discolorations diminished, plumper skin and a high rate of skin cell turnover. I am a customer for life.

on 4/7/2013 5:33:00 PM

I've been using the Immortelle Divine Cream for a couple of months now. It has made a definite improvement to my dry skin. Wrinkles, not so much but hopefully it helps prevent new ones since I am better hydrated. I use it primarily as a night cream although occasionally under makeup. I like the scent and the texture, which is very light and sinks into the skin. The jar doesn't bother me since so many other brands come in jars, my hands are cleaned before touching the jar anyways. I lost the little spatula somewhere, if I don't find it before I hit bottom I guess I'll use a q-tip to get the cream out.

I've used many other creams in various price points - Lacome, Clinique, Olay Regenerist - this one was worth the money.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

After using this for about 2 months, I had to switch off to Aquafore for several days to rid my face of the red, scaly patches that had appeared. I tried this product again just to test if it was indeed the culprit and the patches reappeared. So, I must be allergic to one of the ingredients. Too bad, because the consistency is lovely. I am back to Boots Botonical.

on 12/9/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Two big cons also not fan of jar but use little scoop to keep hygienically clean and price
Pros after two weeks I've already been told I look younger. My face feels soft looks fresh and hydrated no more flakey dry spots. So far no break outs and scent is not unpleasant to me. I use twice a day with precious serum and eye cream. I will change those to divine as I use each up. If you can afford I recommend. My last jar of precious cream lasted almost nine months. I would have purchased three drug store brands in that time for probably same total, so for me I'm worth it!