L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream
Immortelle Divine Cream

4.1

Water, C12, 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Evening Primrose Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG- 100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Parsley Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Echium Lypcosis Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral

on 12/14/2017 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been toying with buying this because of the harsh Canadian winters and I finally caved. I've used it for all of three days and it's really good. I was worried that it would be greasy and break me out but it absorbs completely. I've got combination skin, that's sensitive so there's lots here that can irritate and it hasn't. I use Shiseido sunscreen on top and surprisingly they play well together. At the end of the day when I go home and look in the mirror, my skin doesn't look dehydrated which is amazing. I'll give an update in a few weeks but at this point I'd give it a go. The scent is strong but it wears off so for these results I'll tolerate it.

on 6/7/2017 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had a deluxe sample of this, and there was so much I loved. It feels amazing and rich on my normal (and sometimes dry) skin. It feels luxurious but never too heavy. My face feels softer and more hydrated after applying. The ingredients, with honey and helichrysum and plenty of other goodies, are wonderful. With one exception: The fragrance. It's very strong and semi herbal but also very perfume-y. I want to love it and I do, but I can't handle such strong fragrance on my face, as it tends to be a huge irritant for me. In this case my face started feeling warm and itchy just moments after applying it. I gave it a couple more tries, and it was the same. Were this unscented or just had a very subtle natural scent to it (since the ingredient list mentions parfum/fragrance I assume it's artificial) I could see myself making this a go-to skin care moisturizer. I don't know why on earth a $100-plus skincare product needs to be so heavily scented since fragrance is a known irritant in skincare products.

First off, if you have sensitive skin this may not be for you. It does have fragrant oils and may bother you. Second...if you don't?? This stuff is legit! I've tried MANY, many moisturizers from HE to drugstore. It smells lovely and has the most beautiful sheen after applying is just amazing.

It is PRICEY, but I've yet to find a drugstore brand that makes me feel hydrated and honey I've applied Nivea cream straight on my face. This product sinks into the skin and leaves a beautiful glowing surface. Fairly certain it's the glycerin, but I've never had any glycerine containing product look so lovely. Skin is not tacky. Just supple and glowy. Also a little goes a long way, so consider that aspect into the cost.

This is NOT what I would consider anti-aging. I use retinol, glycolics, and other vitamin enriched serums for the anti-aging benefits. Where I've struggled is finding something HYDRATING and THIS is that product for me.

Order samples if you are curious before you take the monetary plunge. I noticed in my search that QVC sells L'occcitane and likely sells really nice packages and a great price.

I recommend it for sure. Just be aware it contains natural, fragrant oils. If you have rosacea or other sensitivities this is likley not for you.

Overall very beautiful. I love it!!!

Buyer beware, this product is awful. It is very greasy and made my skin itch. My negative review on the L' Occitane website was never published so be very weary of all the five star reviews as they pick and choose was goes up on their website.

on 5/19/2016 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

New HG product alert! I don't know what magical fairy dust was sprinkled into this concoction, but I am loving this product. Matter of fact I am kind of mad at how well this works because now all of my other expensive face creams just seem like a joke.

First let's talk about how rich and silky this cream is - its probably the most hydrating cream I have ever used, and it certainly is the silkiest. My face is LUMINOUS when I use this cream. This product is jam packed with hydrating oils and other skin loving ingredients, most of which I believe are organic. This cream is very rich - yet somehow manages to soak into the skin quickly. OK now let's get into the scent: Oh sweet baby Jesus in the baby manger, the scent of honey is so delicious! And it's a very natural scent, nothing artificial at all.

The cons... only one in my book: Pricing. This will set you back $110.00 for a 1.7 0z jar. I know, I know... BUT let me tell ya, I like this stuff so much that I would probably pay double that price in all honesty. My skin has never been so hydrated or looked so good. I can't rave enough about how awesome I believe this cream is.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Okay beauty seekers, I'm not gonna lie.....this ain't the absolute best cream for your face ever made, but I'm pretty certain that it IS the best smelling one, bar none. Yes, it is soothing, smooth as it glides across your face and neck, and even creamy and moisturizing. What it's not though, is a game changer; those reviews are coming though, my loyal followers. So, why the 4 stars you ask? Based on my aforementioned attributes (those kind hearted ones that mention soft, creamy, smooth...yep, those ones), along with that unbelievable smell that will literally attract butterflies should you find yourself pool or garden-side. It's addictive and has performed a cult like obsession within me that I cannot live without. In conjunction with all my firming serums and lotions, this ones a winner; but not to used in solitude since you'll see little if any real results in your skin's texture and firming ability if expected to pull all the weight all by its lonesome. Ask for a sample at the store and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about here after even one try; you'll be an addict too, I already have my bets on you! Enjoy this treasure trove of delightful flower garden aurora! XOXO

on 2/24/2015 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Received MANY samples (multiples of each), and sadly used this cream last. I wish I would have used it first. It's velvety smooth, leaves no residue. I was turned off only by the scent. I do not have sensitive skin, so I have no problems there. My skin feels like silk. I love this and will be purchasing the full sized for my birthday gift to myself in May.

on 11/1/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I first received several samples of the L'Occitane Divine Cream at the Newark International Airport boutique while looking for a cologne. I decided to use the cream and the sample of eye cream when I found out that I forgot to pack my regular moisturizer. The salesperson had given me at least 8 samples of each, so I was able to determine that this was a high quality cream that delivered results! It is thick and rich, yet goes on like liquid silk. Also, there is a high skin cell turnover rate, i.e. you will get flaking while using the Divine Cream, but what is happening is that the layer of dead skin cells is melting off, leaving you with baby soft, new skin. I've found discolorations have literally disappeared, wrinkles have diminished significantly, my skin is firmer and just glows. I ended up purchasing the entire Divine series after several weeks of seeing the amazing results from this cream, and with each week that passes (and I remain consistent with my skin care regime), I see more improvement. The scent is absolutely heavenly! I have never been a fan of any scent in a skin care product, but this cream is made from natural ingredients, and while getting the best results I believe I have gotten to date, I also receive some aromatherapy. :) So the conclusion is that my skin now feels like velvet, has increased elasticity, pores have almost disappeared, skin is firmer, discolorations diminished, plumper skin and a high rate of skin cell turnover. I am a customer for life.

Within 2 weeks a brown pigmentation mark on my face started to fade and 2 months later it has all but disappeared...very impressed. Has also reduced fine lines and skin tone is more even and luminous. Love the smell and also a little goes a long way. Good value for money...it works and is a great investment.

on 4/17/2014 10:28:00 PM

This was an indulgence for me but I am very glad I purchased this! I use at night after cleansing and my skin has never looked better :-) I use Aqua-Glycolic Toner in the AM on a cotton pad--a must for me) and my La Roche Posay moisturizer followed by a very light makeup applied sparingly with a brush. I love my Divine Cream and it will last a very long time as a tiny amount covers the face at night. I LOVE the smell!!! An expensive product but so worth it for me as this is the only expensive skincare product I own and it delivers! Will most definitely buy again :-)

**I researched many creams before deciding on purchasing this and was impressed not only by the cream's unique ingredients and many patents but by the number of women who loved it and felt it made a difference in their skin> and now I love it too**