Nivea - Touch of Smoothness body wash (Uploaded by michali)

4.5

88%
would repurchase
4.1/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/02/2018

10/10 amazing. It produces a strong bubbly lather and makes my skin feel moisturized and soft. I will never switch to a different body wash brand.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Sep/14/2014

To me this smells a little like White Moss which I love. This scent lingers for a little but I wished it was a little more moisturizing. I got a great deal: a ton of product for cheap that came in a big pump. I'm pleased compared to the Dove crap I've been buying.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1588 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Mar/15/2014

I LOVE the scent of this product. Very light and feminine. It's lathered very nicely and moisturized well enough that I didn't need lotion, and this coming from someone who takes hot showers and always has super itchy skin afterwards. I definitely recommend it :).

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/02/2014

I love this. Softening during and after shower, I don't need lotion afterward. Smell light and feminine, not strong or plastic. Glad to know it isn't pricey because I scored a holiday tin of this, lotion, the small blue tin of cream and lip butter for only $5! This instead is my favourite.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/01/2013

YES!!! This is so lovely. Once again, I have discovered another body wash that makes me smile in the shower. There is nothing that I dislike about this product. The smell is invigorating, (you really can smell the tea aroma), and the lather is wonderful. Definitely moisturizing on the body and does not leave your skin feeling tight and dry. I am so glad I found this. Nivea body washes for the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Feb/19/2013

Absolutely gorgeous scent that lingers for some time. Great lather and great moisturizing, and never too drying or too oily. The touch of happiness scent is stronger if you prefer that, this one is slightly more subtle but this entire line is a winner.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Feb/18/2013

Hydrates my skin llike a lotion. The smell is heavenly, can't get enough of it. Love it

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Jan/15/2013

I really like this bath gel. Contains special ingredients for long lasting hydration without leaving a film on the skin. Gently cleanses the skin and rinses clean. Has a very light rose scent with a hint of almond. Definitely a must have help combat the drying effect of wintertime.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3057 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

Dec/10/2012

This is great for my dry skin , and i dont have to use lotion after .

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

Sep/23/2012

i am not picky about my body wash, but i do like this one. SMELLS GOOOOD and good priced product. I only wish the bottle has a pump~!!
yes, i would probably buy it again

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm