Aquafina Hydrating Lip Balm

Aquafina Hydrating Lip Balm

3.9

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Beeswax, Squalane, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol

I have extremely dry lips especially in the heat of summer and dead of winter! I have tried everything you can think of to keep my lips from drying, cracking, peeling, and the worst.. bleeding from being so dry. Blistex is supposed to be hydrating and all so I tried that (not the original in the greenish color wrapping) nope not good enough. Not only did I have to apply it at least every half hour, but it felt thick, chunky and sticky on my lips so I just wound up wiping the majority of it off. I saw Aquafina Hydrating Lip Balm on the end shelf by the register while in the check out line at my local Dollar General, and I know Aquafina is the best bottled water (along with Fiji) in my opinion, so I picked up a stick of the Aquafina Hydrating Lip Balm and I have been hooked ever since!!! It is absolute perfection! Thank you so much to Aquafina for putting this on the market. It works!! I apply it once and don't feel like I have to apply it again for a good 2+ hours! It's perfect and I will continue to buy this, and only this brand of chap stick for myself!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

on 10/24/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the BEST lip balm I have ever used in my entire life! It's super affordable and can be found at your local dollar store for about $1.25. It's incredibly hydrating, one round is all your need. The packaging is quite nice, flowy font like the Aquafina bottled water and each balm has it's own distinct scent. 1 stick would last a long time; like I said, one round (upper and lower lips). I have tried all the scents, all 10 thumbs up!!!

P.S: The original flavoured ones gives you a tingling sensation, great indication for dry lips (if it burns, you know it's working). Save the flavoured ones for daytime use, you don't want unwanted visitors crawling about your mouth.

The big FAT CON: Even though one tube lasts a long time, I would like to see it in a regular tube, Chapsticks or Nivea sized! ^.^'

To Read all 29 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/20/2015 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Available at the Dollarama! Amazing price! Amazing quality! So hydrating!! Have been buying this product for years and will continue to do so. It is the only balm I use. Highly recommended.

on 7/5/2015 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I totally love this cheap lip balm! It does have a heavy menthol, tingly sensation and some of the favors are kinda gross. I do find it "sits" on my lips but it's not as long as other lip balms I've tried. I just wish I could buy single flavors instead of buying the whole 5 pack.

Ooooo...i used the shit outta these in high school. Theyre very hydrating and have a lovely scent. But the taste is so disgusting. Very artificial. And there wasnt a lotta product either.

on 3/30/2015 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It seems like a good amount of people don't like this product but this is my HG lip balm! I always come back to this time after time, because it works so well for me. A lot of lip balms that I have tried either moisturize my lips but don't make them smooth, or do the opposite of this. With this lip balm I get both. I don't want my lips to just feel soft and smooth to my husband, I want them to feel soft and smooth to me as well. Usually I buy the original lip balm in the square tube to deep condition at night, and throughout the day I use the skinny fruit flavored tubes to keep in moisture. To me in a way it's kind of like Carmex, because when you apply it you feel a cooling sensation but it doesn't taste horrible like Carmex does. I would try it if you're looking for a new lip balm, or if you're just a lip balm addict like I am.

on 11/2/2014 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

pro: cheap, suits boys as it is not glossy
con: not moisturizing enough, weird artificial smell.

if you really have to buy from this brand, id suggest the lip oil over this as that one does not have the weird smell

on 4/18/2014 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not much to say about these, not very moisturizing, have that methol burning/tingling sensation to them and they don't smell very good in my opinion sort of fake and "off" the mix of berry and mint was sour smelling (wild berry was the worst imo). Gave them a 2 because the price was good $3.99 for 4 at walmart and the "unscented" one which is plain methol I guess is tolerable. Would not repurchase.

The name obviously being a brand of water leads you to think of moisture. I didn't find that with this at all. To me it sat on the lips,similar to Vaseline.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried tons of different lip balms that never really worked. I eventually just settled on using Vaseline lip balm and Chapstick. I recently lost my Chapstick so I stopped by Wal-Mart to pick some more up and I noticed these and decided to give them a try. They are also paraben free, which is a huge plus for me. These are definitely the best I have ever tried. They go on smoothly and the packaging is cute and thin. They aren't greasy and don't have the strong chemical odor that Carmex usually has. These also do not dry out my lips after a few hours like EOS did. The scents aren't too overwhelming either, which is nice. I've only tried the citrus and the wild berry so far and I noticed the wild berry has a tingly sensation to it that the citrus one does not have, but I don't mind it at all. I highly recommend these!

Popular Lip Treatments