Victoria's Secret Sensuous Escape

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Why oh why did Victoria's Secret have to discontinue this? I am a big fan of coconut sprays and this product was one of the few which was blended with other scents which I actually enjoyed. A wonderfully comforting and sexy mix of coconut and muskiness without being spicy or sweet. This stuff is divine and I will be super upset when my bottle runs out.

I sprayed Sensuous Escape Deep-Nourishing Body Mist on my wrist the other day, and I was surprised to find that it is a remarkably close dupe of Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess. The sillage is much stronger, though, so it's actually an improvement on the original. Not to mention more affordable, too.

If you don't like Bronze Goddess, there are two other fragrances in the product line, which consists of the body mist, shower cream, and lotion. All are packaged in brown bottles or tubes with a tropical motif. My favorite of the three is actually the one called Sweet Surrender. It smells incredible.

Because of the tropical feel of the packaging and the fact that the entire product line turned up out of the blue this spring, I suspect this might be a limited-edition thing for the warm-weather months. Get it while you can, just in case they discontinue it.

Popular Fragrances