4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

An excellent product for an eyeshadow base that evens out lid color. For me, I don't put anything on top of this and use UD primer for days when other colored shadows are to go on top. This is a super base though for days I don't want any color and want to look like I'm wearing no makeup but better than without anything. Has it been discontinued though? I see another reviewer say it's no longer available in Canada and am unsure. UPDATE: I called my local Neiman Marcus and they say this is no longer in production. It has indeed been discontinued. Sad!

About reviewer (326 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I really like this cream eyeshadow and I use it as my base. It covers veins and discoloration on my lids so they look smooth and even toned. I like to use this alone and just add a touch of eyeliner. I really like the gel like formula it just glides on. What’s also good about this is a little goes a long way. It blends with ease and makes the best base. Also what’s great about this is it evens out my skintone to the point where I use just this and a little mascara. About me NW20, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. The shade Shore is perfect in matching my skintone. If I use shadows over it they apply like a dream and don’t transfer to my upper lid and my eyeshadows last without creasing. Recommended.

About reviewer (912 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

The Bobbi Brown Shore cream eyeshadow is perfection. It has transformative powers, making me look so chic and well put together. I don't need any makeup other than Shore to feel confident about how I look. It really does it for me. To my dismay, it seems to have been discontinued here in Canada. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it will be a permanent staple in Bobbi Brown's collection.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

4 years ago

I`m one of the few reviewers here who just doesn´t get the hype concerning Shore. I have a bit of redness/discoloration and I always apply a neutral shadow over my entire lid for brightness so I was really excited about all the positive reviews. Very disappointed. After application,I could not tell that I had even put anything on my lids (I´m a MAC NC20). Also, some reviewers mentioned that Shore makes a great primer as well but on my oily lids this stuff was gone by the afternoon. I wish I could return it but not possible - big waste of 30 euros. My favorite eyeshadow primer does a much better job of evening out my discoloration, lasts much longer and is cheaper then Shore.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

I have now bought this several times. I used to used their Malted shade as my eye base but tried this in store and this shade works even better. I use the bobbi brown cream brush to apply it all over my lids as a nice neutral colour/base. It goes on well, is natural in colour and long lasting. It doesn't crease and means that whatever I apply on top (cream or shadow) lasts better and with minimal creasing. I wear this every day.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

This product right here is a game changer. It's the perfect base for my "no makeup" look. I blend some of this on my eyelids, tight line, mascara, and I'm out the door! This shade is PERFECT and long lasting! I will forever buy this. It automatically makes me look more polished and awake with minimal effort. love it.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

Wow! I think I have found my HG base eyeshadow! Firstly, I'll tell you what I don't like. I don't like the shape of the pot as I can't apply it with my finger. Secondly, it is pricey, although I guess it will last a long time. Why do I like it? It gives a perfectly smooth, nude look to my eyelids, perfect for a no make-up look or to use as a base to make bright shades more colour-true. It doesn't crease, look caked or move. Wow, what a product.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Silly me! I thought Shore was a "new" color that Bobbi Brown added to her Long-wear Cream Eyeshadow collection; only to come here and find out that Shore has been around for quite a few years now! I don't know how I missed out on this little gem for so long, I really don't! Before I stumbled upon Shore, I used BB Malt or Nude Beach for my daily, "in a hurry," quick eye makeup routine. I thought Malt was the perfect matte neutral for my lids- but alas- I was WRONG. Shore is ultimate perfection on my NW20 eyelids. When I first started using Shore, I thought it was too yellowish on me. I guess I was used to the flat beige that is Malt, and the pink-beige of Nude Beach. Once I got used to Shore, I don't even touch Malt or Nude Beach anymore. Shore is truly the perfect, nude, daytime eyeshadow for my lids. I like how it makes my lids look polished and smooth without any crepey-ness. I also love how it applies so smoothly without tugging at my lids, and it looks great for at least 8 hours (depending on weather and activity level) without creasing. I hope BB never stops making this one, because I intend to repurchase as long as it's available.

About reviewer (1350 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I think I am in love with this. It acts as a fantastic eyeshadow base and is a nice neutral beige which suits my slightly warm pale skin (MAC NC15). I use it every day, usually under MAC Orb as an all-over wash and MAC Cork as a crease colour. (I prefer it to my old favourites Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat and Linen). It lasts all day and eyeshadow definitely stays put unlike with any other eye base I've ever used. Will buy again and would love to try other shades such as Bone.

About reviewer (298 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I don't think I can ever be without this product again. It's a soft beige color nearly gel creme with a yellow tinge, but not too much so. If I've forgotten corrector that day I can run this under my eyes with similar results! This is just the perfect eye shade for me and my (paler than)NC15 skin. It evens out any redness or purple tones and makes my lids silky for anything I want to put on top. This doesn't crease or bead up and blending anything on top is a dream! No patchiness whatsoever with this base. This with a bit of UD Taupe in the crease is my low maintenance look. I want every shade of this! I can't compare them to MAC paint pots as I haven't tried them, but compared to the a maybelline dream tattoos they are silk. BB cream is so smooth and luxurious, not gritty or tacky like I find the color tattoo to be. Total HG for me in this shade, don't hesitate to try ANY shade of these creams.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29