Uploaded by nnfarias

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 months ago

I know that ingredients are very cheap but this blush is very cheap I started coughing after using it. I am pretty sure that it is because of the cheap production. Wouldn't recommend it at all if you are very sensitive be aware!

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

4 months ago

Don't really like that stuff. Seems to be very cheap and I broke out like crazy. Definitely not something for sensitive skin. The color looks pretty though. But that's about it... I give it 1 lippi!

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jan/16/2017

This was the first blush I ever bought, and it has continued to be my favorite! Despite the fact that I have very dry skin and therefore more liquid and cream blushes should be better suited to my skin, the creamy, not chalky, texture of this blush blended very well on my cheeks. You have to be wary of how much blush you're applying because, like most blushes, it can come of rather clownish …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

Jul/27/2016

First off I love the packaging. Very NARS-esque! I also love the price of these blushes. Pink Passion is a very bright barbie pink in the pan but with a light hand it instantly gives you a healthy glow.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/13/2016

Great blush and how can you beat the price!
It looks very neon pink but looks beautiful on- the perfect pink for the apples of your cheeks!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Nov/04/2015

i found this at dollar tree :) its a neon pink but once you put it on it blends in perfectly, it would look good on any skin tone. and since this is a neon pink the best bet is a little bit goes a long way

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

HairBlond, Other, Medium

Nov/04/2015

I love this blush from ELF . It is my go to blush that adds some brightness to my face . A little goes a long way and I also love the packaging as well. The price is a bargain only $3 and this blush lasts me months love it and definitely worth giving a try if you are looking for an inexpensive blush .

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromJuno77

Oct/29/2015

This blusher looks great and very soft on my NC 42-43 Skintone. Is a nice medium bright matte pink that isn't very warm or dusty (thankfully!) Its just adds a nice color to the face.The only thing I dislike is how matte and flat it is! It can be applied sheer or built up to an intense color (which is great). I like the packaging as well, it feels sturdy. It comes with a small mirror and no …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (346 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Aug/29/2015

Very pigmented and what you see is what you get in terms of color. It looks scary in the pan but can absolutely be dusted on lightly and blended for a natural flush as well as being built to a crazy barbie pink costume look.

It is matte, which I like, but I found that E.L.F. are really bad at making matte formulas in general (I've noticed this with other companies as well but …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Aug/04/2015

This is such a great blush it gives off great color payoff and you can't beat the price it's super cheap. This blush is a definite must buy. The color is a beautiful bright pink but you can add less to make it less bright or add more to make it brighter

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29