E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

ELF Studio Blush in Studio Blush - Pink PassionStudio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 1/16/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was the first blush I ever bought, and it has continued to be my favorite! Despite the fact that I have very dry skin and therefore more liquid and cream blushes should be better suited to my skin, the creamy, not chalky, texture of this blush blended very well on my cheeks. You have to be wary of how much blush you're applying because, like most blushes, it can come of rather clownish, but there is a lot of leeway with the blush. I have been using this for around a year or two (not everyday) and have not come anywhere near hitting pan. This product is so much more blendable and pigmented than E.L.F.'s baked products on my skin. I love it and it is worth so much more than the three dollars I bought it for! Five stars all around!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I read that this was a nice dupe for Nars Desire so I grabbed it when I saw it at Dollartree. It's beautiful and intensely pigmented, I'm pale so I have to go really lightly or it's too much for the look I prefer. That's a plus as a lot of blushes just suck and give no or very little pigment and you may as well not bother....That's NOT the case here. This would be especially excellent for dark skin. This is such an inexpensive blush that performs like a much more expensive product....impressive!

on 7/27/2016 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First off I love the packaging. Very NARS-esque! I also love the price of these blushes. Pink Passion is a very bright barbie pink in the pan but with a light hand when you dust this shade on your cheeks it instantly gives you a nice healthy glow. Highly recommend.

on 4/13/2016 2:39:00 PM

Great blush and how can you beat the price! It looks very neon pink but looks beautiful on- the perfect pink for the apples of your cheeks!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

i found this at dollar tree :) its a neon pink but once you put it on it blends in perfectly, it would look good on any skin tone. and since this is a neon pink the best bet is a little bit goes a long way

I love this blush from ELF . It is my go to blush that adds some brightness to my face . A little goes a long way and I also love the packaging as well. The price is a bargain only $3 and this blush lasts me months love it and definitely worth giving a try if you are looking for an inexpensive blush .

on 10/29/2015 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This blusher looks great and very soft on my NC 42-43 Skintone. Is a nice medium bright matte pink that isn't very warm or dusty (thankfully!) Its just adds a nice color to the face.The only thing I dislike is how matte and flat it is! It can be applied sheer or built up to an intense color (which is great). I like the packaging as well, it feels sturdy. It comes with a small mirror and no sponge. I would repurchase, but I prefer satin finishes,

Very pigmented and what you see is what you get in terms of color. It looks scary in the pan but can absolutely be dusted on lightly and blended for a natural flush as well as being built to a crazy barbie pink costume look.

It is matte, which I like, but I found that E.L.F. are really bad at making matte formulas in general (I've noticed this with other companies as well but especially with E.L.F). It's like the more glitter/shimmer/sparkles they can fit into a product the smoother the formula becomes, and if they make something completely matte, like this, it often becomes chalky and goes on patchy. This is partly true for this product as well. It is a bit chalky and you will need a good foundation or base under this because if you have something close to dry patches this will grab onto it. It's like it doesn't "melt" into the skin at all, it has a very powdery finish and kind of just stays on top of the skin. I don't have fix+ but I imagine that (or any other could help this be less powdery.

Pros:
- Very pigmented
- True to color
- Matte (!)
- Great value

Cons:
- A bit chalky/Too powdery finish
- Does not go on as smooth as desired

I would say if you want the color, you should definitely buy this because you just can't beat the price. Just remember to keep you skin hydrated and use a good base to help this go on smooth.

UPDATE: Got myself some fix+ and that did help with chalkiness/powdery finish. I spray fix+ over each cheek after applying this blush and have now found myself reaching for this a lot more.

on 8/4/2015 8:19:00 AM

This is such a great blush it gives off great color payoff and you can't beat the price it's super cheap. This blush is a definite must buy. The color is a beautiful bright pink but you can add less to make it less bright or add more to make it brighter

on 8/2/2015 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Beautiful shade, quality is good for such a small proce

Popular Blush Products