Quo Minerals Matter Double Concealer

Quo Minerals Matter Double Concealer

4.3

on 2/5/2017 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WHERE THE HECK DO I FIND THIS CONCEALER??? I've only found ONE site online, and it's a Canadian site, which tells me this product isn't sold in the U.S. Even on that one site, they didn't sell this particular concealer. I can't believe I can't find it ANYWHERE!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

This is hands down the best BEST concealer I have ever used; I currently have Tarte, Clarins, Maybelline, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Revlon, MAC, Bare Minerals, Kevyn Aucoin, Rimmel concealers in my makeup drawer and by far this is the BEST of the entire bunch. I agree that the stick side is less useful, but I have used it to clean up the edges of an eyeshadow look, on difficult to cover blemishes, and have also used it to contour with good results. On the date I am reviewing this, this particular concealer has been discontinued. I bought 3 back-ups. That said, QUO has now released a new concealer with little cushion end and it is the liquid side!! For anyone who is unsure about this product because it isn't from a fancy or strongly advertised brand, give it a try - I am sure you won't regret it!

on 10/24/2016 8:19:00 PM

This is a really amazing concealer for the price. I got it for $10 which was about $8 off at Shoppers Drug Mart. I use the stick side under my eyes above my lip and around my mouth and nose to cover redness, then I'll highlight with the liquid which also makes it blend seamlessly together. I would consider this a medium to high coverage concealer and very comparable to high-end brands. I wish I bought more when it was on sale.

on 4/6/2014 9:44:00 PM

I bought this concealer based on the reviews here and I was not disappointed. The cream side was the BEST concealer I've ever used (I've used some high end department store brands). It is very pigmented and yet easy to blend, and a little goes a long way. The stick side is not as pigmented, but it still blends well. I won't hesitate to buy another one when I run out.

on 8/5/2011 3:41:00 PM

I have a friend who is a makeup rep for Quo and she gave me this to try, I have fair skin and this works great for me. Both ends go on great, i prefer the liquid just because it blends in with my foundation brush so well.
The stick is great too, i just don't find it quite as blendable as the liquid.

on 1/23/2011 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm sooo glad I found this concealer. The cream side is so smooth and blendable, it works amazing on my dark undereye circles. The stick side is good for skin discoloration, I use it when I don't feel like wearing a foundation for places with hormonal redness ( nose corners, chin). Looks really nice and settles to a satin finish.

This concealer is 50% perfection - and that's the cream side. The stick side is virtually untouched by me, making this one of the biggest frustrations in my makeup kit.
I wish Quo would just sell the cream side in full size. It is perfectly blendable to my very fair complexion and covers any blemishes and the dark circles around my eyes PERFECTLY.
At around $16 a pop, I really should walkaway but the cream concealer is THAT good.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This concealer has one side with a stick concealer (4.5 g), and one side with a cream/liquid concealer (3 mL). I have not been impressed with the stick concealer, because the woman who showed the product to me (for darker eye circles) gave me a shade that was too dark and yellow for my skin (#2); it doesn't cover the eye circles, it simply makes that part of my face look jaundiced.

The stick concealer does, however, work for hard to cover spots, as long as I use the cream concealer overtop and blend them. I do quite like the cream concealer because it has worked fairly well with my complexion, and the shade for the #2 is almost identical to that of the #1.

I do like the packaging for this product, although the cap for the stick concealer often slips off. I can't complain about the price, and it has not caused me any problems in terms of sensitivity or breakouts. Unless I find something better before I run out, then I will likely try this again but in shade #1.