Catrice Meet Me At Coral Island (Uploaded by jootje)

4.3

62%
would repurchase
3.8/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/18/2013

Coral nail polishes are my weakness, especially those which aren't too orange. Meet Me At Coral Island is one of such. It is very beautiful bright summer color.
It is vey pigmented and applies opaque in one coat. Since it looks creamy, I thought that it will be streaky, but I haven't had that problem. THe wear is average - 2-3 days.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/20/2013

I love this nail polish. Ive been looking for coral colors for the summer and this is perfect. It looks gorgeous on my medium skin tone! And its opaque after 2-3 coats. Plus its cheap!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

Aug/25/2012

I love this color, but hate this brush. :D Btw... it's cheap and stays on place. Worth to try it.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Jun/23/2012

I love coral nail polishes! would def buy it again!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairOther

3.0

Jan/07/2012

I had this nail polish and accidentally bought a similar colour to it: Essie - Cute as a Button. Compared to the latter, Meet Me at Coral Island applies rather streaky and unevenly.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0
fromLluvyi

Nov/28/2011

Loved the color of this polish until the color change sometime during early fall 2011.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

fromSjess

Mar/18/2011

I have loads of Catrice nailpolishes, and I LOVE them all! Brilliant colours, they last very long, and they have a nice shiny finish. This colour is nice and bright for summer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (436 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

fromjootje

May/26/2010

This is my favourite nailpolish. It's a -beautiful- bright coral that sadly doesn't photograph well. It is more pinkish and bright off camera than in the picture. In certain lightning (when it's very sunny) it almost looks pink, but overall I think it's more coral. My boyfriend can't decide between pink and coral. I think it really is coral haha.
The polish itself …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral