LORAC little black palette

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'd say the quality was just as good if not better than MAC. The eyeshadows are REALLY shimmery so if you're looking for matte, keep looking. But I like the shades and I think they'd be flattering on many people. Primer is good size and nice too. I prefer to apply these shadows with my fingers because I think they blend better but I haven't really used the palette because I'm into matte right now.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

simple loved it , please go and buy this one as the eye shadows feels like silk :-)
So amazing quality :-)

on 7/22/2010 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an absolute DREAM! I love these shades. All are very shimmery (as with most baked shadows) so avoid this palette if that puts you off. These are definitely luxury eyeshadows (no drugstore shadow compares). Extremely pigmented and creamy. The primer is very comparable to too faced shadow insurance.
I wore the bronze shade as a liner on my waterline and it stayed on ALL DAY/NIGHT until I took it off before bed. I can't even get waterproof eyeliner to do that for me (no gel, liquid, kohl, etc) but somehow this shadow STAYED.

on 7/9/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette. It's super pigmented. no joke. U don't need to pack it on at all. It's also veryyyyy shimmery. So beware of that if u don't like shimmery. NOT GLITTERY AT ALL by the way.
I did a nice smokey eye on my mom and man she was smokinnn. :)
I would suggest u get it if u love these kind of shimmery neutrals.
It's beautiful.
I have yet to really try that primer but I have a feeling I'll love it.

on 7/2/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The colors pop and are soo pretty! Very summery, shimmery, versatile colors. I just bought this from Ulta and received compliments from all my friends. Its verrry shimmery, and you can use the lightest color as a highlighter on your cheeks too. The price isn't too bad I guess since its Lorac and you get 4 shadows. The primer in there is great too. A little bit of it goes a long way. The only bad thing I could say is that maybe the packaging is a bit bulky but I stil luvss it!