LORAC little black palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

4.8

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 5/12/2017 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This Lorac palette has some of the most beautiful shimmery, neutral colored shadows that I have come across in awhile! They are very pigmented and shimmery applied dry to the point that I have not felt the need to apply wet. The palette comes with a pretty big mirror, although the packaging seems unnecessarily large for what it is carrying. I did not get to try the primer as I bought the palette used. As palettes go, $32 at the normal price is pretty good, although considering that it's only four shades plus a primer I might consider other palettes with more colors for similar prices. That being said, I would definitely consider buying it again!

on 7/26/2011 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this palette back in January when I got a gift card to Sephora for Christmas. It was probably the best purchase I've made for the entire year. Not only is it one of the most beautiful quad-shadows I've ever had the pleasure of using, but I also got a sample size of the LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer which I would soon come to love as my favorite primer of all time.

The palette features four colors that are un-named but I have given them the following descriptions.

Vanilla Gold - I use it mainly as a highlighter

Champagne Pink - I typically use this on the inner half of my lid

Copper - can be used a crease or lid color

Dark Brown with Gold undertones - I use for the outer vee of the eye, crease, or eyeliner, depending on what look I'm going for.

The eyeshadows are baked but, unlike many other baked shadows which are a little bit more sheer when applied dry and provide excellent color variation when applied wet, these colors pack a pigmented punch even when dry. I've been so happy with the way they look dry, I've never even tried to apply them when wet. They have also lasted me a very long time. I have used this palette dozens of times as it is perfect both for a night out or the office and, as you can see from the photos, I haven't even made a DENT in the shadows. Even with daily use, this palette could easily last a year or more, making it well worth the $33 price tag.

Ordinarily this is where I would pitch the pros and cons, but I've already listed all the pros, and the only con I can think of is the price if $33 is too much for your budget.

I bought this eyeshadow palette a littlw while back, after recieving a $15 off coupon from Sephora. I had my eye on this palette for a while and was excited to finally try it. I like neutral eyeshadow colours and I like shimmery eyeshadows, so this is a perfect match for me. I love everything about the shadows: the colour pay-off is great, the colours look great and they blend well. The little eyeshadow primer that came along with it works quite well, too. My only problem with this product is the packaging; while the quality of it is amazing and it looks like, it's a little bit cumbersome to get at the eyeshadows, as it's like they're in the bottom (if that makes sense). However, the eyeshadows are protected real well.

Overall, I really love this product and think I will purchase it again in the future (at full price).

So I was walking around in Sephora when I came across Lorac, and I saw this palette. I loved the colors and so i swatched them on my hand...good lord they are INCREDIBLE. There is a light champagne, a peach, a copper and a yummy chocolate brown, and all of these do have shimmer, but not to the point where it is tacky or unattractive. They are extremely pigmented, rich, and blendable. I can see these colors working for almost everyone. I bought this for my cousin for her birthday because she is very into the neutrals, and I knew she would love this. Every time we would have sleep overs I would look at it with envy and ask her to use it lol! So I asked for it for Christmas, cha chinnnggg. I really love this. Perfect for day makeup, perfect for night makeup. I do not see any cons to this product. I have only used the primer once and it seemed on the more moisturizing side of the primer spectrum. I have all of the urban decay eye primers and the too faced so I am using a different one every day, eventually I will get around to using it lol. Packaging is beautiful.

Buy it, buy it now.

on 5/26/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So this is Lorac's new summer palette. This comes with four baked eyeshadows that contain highlight, champagne ,bronze and dark brown colors. Also includes a primer. They look amazing on, and I have created a lot of different looks with just four shadows. Just a light hand is all I need as they are crazy pigmented. This is the perfect summer palette and I'm so glad I purchased it! For the price it's a steal! Check it out!!