LORAC little black palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

4.7

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 9/9/2017 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Omg...what a great palette. The colors may look plain.....These are colors that a lot of people use BUT they look so much better than the different brands...These are good! So soft and goes on so smooth and easy and blends so well...no fallout...A little goes a long ways or you will be overfrosted...frosty colors .Luxurious is the word I keep thinking of

on 2/11/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautifully packaged palette with equally beautiful shades--ones that should flatter nearly every skin tone. Unfortunately, my rapidly aging eye area is just too crepey to pull off the fairly intense shimmer this palette offers. I typically wear BM's 'glimmer' eye shades and find them not too shimmery to pull off at age 39. But this LORAC palette goes more glittery on me..to the point it irritates the corners of my eyes and hangs in my lashes unless applied perfectly. I haven't experimented with applying them wet, but as I rarely have time to mess w/wet application, this went back to the store.

For youthful eyes who desire neutral tones, I'd recommend this. It's long wearing (even if you skip the included primer) and the formula isn't chalky and glides on nicely. But I think approaching middle age, this boat has sailed.

on 10/12/2011 3:41:00 PM

i love this palette i mean the colors in this palette are amazing; i can use the colors for my everyday look; the eye shadows are very pigmented and it also comes with a eye primer, i believe its one of the cheapest palettes LORAC has compared to the other ones. i would def. buy this again.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

simple loved it , please go and buy this one as the eye shadows feels like silk :-)
So amazing quality :-)

on 11/19/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

oh yeah this is worth the hype- it is beautiful. the colors are shimmery, warm and you get tons of product. i love all of the shades, they are quite warm, and do have shimmer but not chunky glitter. the primer is wonderful too, the best eye shadow primer i have ever used. I would not consider this palette great for travel, as it is large and bulky which is too bad because i'd love to take it on the road with me. so pretty. if you love neutrals that are warm and shimmery creamy soft and blendable, then this is fantastic.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this, another slam dunk by Lorac! This palette, I believe, might not be LE since it's been @ Ulta for months. I was hesitant at first to buy this because I thought the shades would be too warm for my NW20 skin. However, I've been hearing all the rave here about Lorac's eyeshadow primer and this palette comes with it. For the price ($32.00), it is well worth it. If you break it down, each Lorac e/s single is $18.00 and the primer alone is $20.00. With this palette, you get four equally beautiful smooth e/shadows and one primer. So, you are saving $60.00! The primer alone is worth the price, it is very nice and makes any e/s color vibrant and smooth. As for the e/s, they are so soft almost creamy like, very smooth & so blendable. I can pull together many different looks with this palette and they work well alone or mixed with other e/s. This is indeed a warm palette but I feel anyone can pull this off. Even the coppery shade as an outer v color works well for me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Though a little pricey, these eyeshadows do not disappoint. The colors are flattering on all skin tones and buildable/blendable. The shadows are baked and apply very smooth and a bit frosty (but no shimmer or glitter). I like the primer and the packaging as well. All around a great, high-quality product.

on 7/22/2010 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an absolute DREAM! I love these shades. All are very shimmery (as with most baked shadows) so avoid this palette if that puts you off. These are definitely luxury eyeshadows (no drugstore shadow compares). Extremely pigmented and creamy. The primer is very comparable to too faced shadow insurance.
I wore the bronze shade as a liner on my waterline and it stayed on ALL DAY/NIGHT until I took it off before bed. I can't even get waterproof eyeliner to do that for me (no gel, liquid, kohl, etc) but somehow this shadow STAYED.

on 7/17/2010 11:13:00 AM

My only complaint about this is that I can't depot it. If I could I think I would use it more often because once you've used the primer up it's kinda large and just takes up space. Aside from that the shadows themselves are just an absolute dream. They are soft, blendable, SUPER pigmented and they really are some of the best LORAC ones I've tried. The primer is amazing and I ended up buying a full sized one. So if you can get your hands on this, do! I wish that next time they will re-think the package for easier storage :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

GREAT PALETTE for every woman. I keep this palette in my freelance kit and constantly show it to brides for the "red carpet" look. CAROL you ROCKED IT OUT !!!! PS - CAROL please come out with more baked palettes :)