LORAC little black palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

4.9

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 9/9/2017 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Omg...what a great palette. The colors may look plain.....These are colors that a lot of people use BUT they look so much better than the different brands...These are good! So soft and goes on so smooth and easy and blends so well...no fallout...A little goes a long ways or you will be overfrosted...frosty colors .Luxurious is the word I keep thinking of

on 1/17/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is an amazing little palette and the eye primer that goes with it is an added bonus. The colours are perfect for my green eyes and I love that I can create both a day and a night look with it. The quality of the product is outstanding and the packaging is safe and secure. The yeshadow does have some glitter but not the cheap stardust type, I think there is something almost glamorous about these shades and the colour stays put all day, doesn't smudge or fade. Couldn't recoment it enough. !!!

on 11/19/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

oh yeah this is worth the hype- it is beautiful. the colors are shimmery, warm and you get tons of product. i love all of the shades, they are quite warm, and do have shimmer but not chunky glitter. the primer is wonderful too, the best eye shadow primer i have ever used. I would not consider this palette great for travel, as it is large and bulky which is too bad because i'd love to take it on the road with me. so pretty. if you love neutrals that are warm and shimmery creamy soft and blendable, then this is fantastic.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this, another slam dunk by Lorac! This palette, I believe, might not be LE since it's been @ Ulta for months. I was hesitant at first to buy this because I thought the shades would be too warm for my NW20 skin. However, I've been hearing all the rave here about Lorac's eyeshadow primer and this palette comes with it. For the price ($32.00), it is well worth it. If you break it down, each Lorac e/s single is $18.00 and the primer alone is $20.00. With this palette, you get four equally beautiful smooth e/shadows and one primer. So, you are saving $60.00! The primer alone is worth the price, it is very nice and makes any e/s color vibrant and smooth. As for the e/s, they are so soft almost creamy like, very smooth & so blendable. I can pull together many different looks with this palette and they work well alone or mixed with other e/s. This is indeed a warm palette but I feel anyone can pull this off. Even the coppery shade as an outer v color works well for me.

AMAZING palette!!! These colors are beautiful and I feel they would compliment any skin tone. I have been wearing these colors for weddings, special events, date nights, or even during the day when i want a really pretty look. They are incredibly pigmented, they blend beautifully and they give you the perfect look! I have never even taken a glance at Lorac before until i was browsing through Ulta and these colors caught my eye, I am going back to check out their other eye shawdows now!!!

on 7/17/2010 11:13:00 AM

My only complaint about this is that I can't depot it. If I could I think I would use it more often because once you've used the primer up it's kinda large and just takes up space. Aside from that the shadows themselves are just an absolute dream. They are soft, blendable, SUPER pigmented and they really are some of the best LORAC ones I've tried. The primer is amazing and I ended up buying a full sized one. So if you can get your hands on this, do! I wish that next time they will re-think the package for easier storage :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

GREAT PALETTE for every woman. I keep this palette in my freelance kit and constantly show it to brides for the "red carpet" look. CAROL you ROCKED IT OUT !!!! PS - CAROL please come out with more baked palettes :)