LORAC little black palette

Filtered by hair type : Curly
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 2/11/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautifully packaged palette with equally beautiful shades--ones that should flatter nearly every skin tone. Unfortunately, my rapidly aging eye area is just too crepey to pull off the fairly intense shimmer this palette offers. I typically wear BM's 'glimmer' eye shades and find them not too shimmery to pull off at age 39. But this LORAC palette goes more glittery on me..to the point it irritates the corners of my eyes and hangs in my lashes unless applied perfectly. I haven't experimented with applying them wet, but as I rarely have time to mess w/wet application, this went back to the store.

For youthful eyes who desire neutral tones, I'd recommend this. It's long wearing (even if you skip the included primer) and the formula isn't chalky and glides on nicely. But I think approaching middle age, this boat has sailed.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is the first Lorac product I have used it contains 4 shadows, and a primer. I LOVE it. The primer is very good, was most impressed with the shadows. They apply very easily and extremely long lasting, and very vibrant! Would recommend this palette to everyone, I'm considering purchasing another one.