LORAC little black palette

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

4.9

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 9/9/2017 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Omg...what a great palette. The colors may look plain.....These are colors that a lot of people use BUT they look so much better than the different brands...These are good! So soft and goes on so smooth and easy and blends so well...no fallout...A little goes a long ways or you will be overfrosted...frosty colors .Luxurious is the word I keep thinking of

on 5/12/2017 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This Lorac palette has some of the most beautiful shimmery, neutral colored shadows that I have come across in awhile! They are very pigmented and shimmery applied dry to the point that I have not felt the need to apply wet. The palette comes with a pretty big mirror, although the packaging seems unnecessarily large for what it is carrying. I did not get to try the primer as I bought the palette used. As palettes go, $32 at the normal price is pretty good, although considering that it's only four shades plus a primer I might consider other palettes with more colors for similar prices. That being said, I would definitely consider buying it again!

on 11/19/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

oh yeah this is worth the hype- it is beautiful. the colors are shimmery, warm and you get tons of product. i love all of the shades, they are quite warm, and do have shimmer but not chunky glitter. the primer is wonderful too, the best eye shadow primer i have ever used. I would not consider this palette great for travel, as it is large and bulky which is too bad because i'd love to take it on the road with me. so pretty. if you love neutrals that are warm and shimmery creamy soft and blendable, then this is fantastic.

on 7/17/2010 11:13:00 AM

My only complaint about this is that I can't depot it. If I could I think I would use it more often because once you've used the primer up it's kinda large and just takes up space. Aside from that the shadows themselves are just an absolute dream. They are soft, blendable, SUPER pigmented and they really are some of the best LORAC ones I've tried. The primer is amazing and I ended up buying a full sized one. So if you can get your hands on this, do! I wish that next time they will re-think the package for easier storage :)

on 7/2/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The colors pop and are soo pretty! Very summery, shimmery, versatile colors. I just bought this from Ulta and received compliments from all my friends. Its verrry shimmery, and you can use the lightest color as a highlighter on your cheeks too. The price isn't too bad I guess since its Lorac and you get 4 shadows. The primer in there is great too. A little bit of it goes a long way. The only bad thing I could say is that maybe the packaging is a bit bulky but I stil luvss it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adore adore adore this palette! I couldn't love it more. Oh man, where to start? I went to Blush Beauty Bar to get my makeup done and the makeup lady used this on me and it looked so good! I love how the colors are natural but still noticeable and so versatile. I use light champagne shadow over the gold champagne, line my upper lashline with the dark brown and line my lower lashline with the copper. It looks amazing, I seriously cannot stop raving about this palette! Considering it's a $72 value for $32 is great and it comes with a mini eye primer which is amazing! (I'm going to start buying this instead of UDPP). Overall great deal and even better colors I completely reccomend this, and hurry because it's Limited Edition!
Edit 5/29/10- I bought another one of these today at Sephora! That's really how much I love it. Hurry and get one! :)

on 5/26/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So this is Lorac's new summer palette. This comes with four baked eyeshadows that contain highlight, champagne ,bronze and dark brown colors. Also includes a primer. They look amazing on, and I have created a lot of different looks with just four shadows. Just a light hand is all I need as they are crazy pigmented. This is the perfect summer palette and I'm so glad I purchased it! For the price it's a steal! Check it out!!