LORAC little black palette

Filtered by hair type : Straight
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 1/17/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is an amazing little palette and the eye primer that goes with it is an added bonus. The colours are perfect for my green eyes and I love that I can create both a day and a night look with it. The quality of the product is outstanding and the packaging is safe and secure. The yeshadow does have some glitter but not the cheap stardust type, I think there is something almost glamorous about these shades and the colour stays put all day, doesn't smudge or fade. Couldn't recoment it enough. !!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this, another slam dunk by Lorac! This palette, I believe, might not be LE since it's been @ Ulta for months. I was hesitant at first to buy this because I thought the shades would be too warm for my NW20 skin. However, I've been hearing all the rave here about Lorac's eyeshadow primer and this palette comes with it. For the price ($32.00), it is well worth it. If you break it down, each Lorac e/s single is $18.00 and the primer alone is $20.00. With this palette, you get four equally beautiful smooth e/shadows and one primer. So, you are saving $60.00! The primer alone is worth the price, it is very nice and makes any e/s color vibrant and smooth. As for the e/s, they are so soft almost creamy like, very smooth & so blendable. I can pull together many different looks with this palette and they work well alone or mixed with other e/s. This is indeed a warm palette but I feel anyone can pull this off. Even the coppery shade as an outer v color works well for me.

on 7/9/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette. It's super pigmented. no joke. U don't need to pack it on at all. It's also veryyyyy shimmery. So beware of that if u don't like shimmery. NOT GLITTERY AT ALL by the way.
I did a nice smokey eye on my mom and man she was smokinnn. :)
I would suggest u get it if u love these kind of shimmery neutrals.
It's beautiful.
I have yet to really try that primer but I have a feeling I'll love it.