LORAC little black palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is the first Lorac product I have used it contains 4 shadows, and a primer. I LOVE it. The primer is very good, was most impressed with the shadows. They apply very easily and extremely long lasting, and very vibrant! Would recommend this palette to everyone, I'm considering purchasing another one.

I bought this eyeshadow palette a littlw while back, after recieving a $15 off coupon from Sephora. I had my eye on this palette for a while and was excited to finally try it. I like neutral eyeshadow colours and I like shimmery eyeshadows, so this is a perfect match for me. I love everything about the shadows: the colour pay-off is great, the colours look great and they blend well. The little eyeshadow primer that came along with it works quite well, too. My only problem with this product is the packaging; while the quality of it is amazing and it looks like, it's a little bit cumbersome to get at the eyeshadows, as it's like they're in the bottom (if that makes sense). However, the eyeshadows are protected real well.

Overall, I really love this product and think I will purchase it again in the future (at full price).

on 5/26/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So this is Lorac's new summer palette. This comes with four baked eyeshadows that contain highlight, champagne ,bronze and dark brown colors. Also includes a primer. They look amazing on, and I have created a lot of different looks with just four shadows. Just a light hand is all I need as they are crazy pigmented. This is the perfect summer palette and I'm so glad I purchased it! For the price it's a steal! Check it out!!