LORAC little black palette

LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

4.8

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 9/9/2017 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Omg...what a great palette. The colors may look plain.....These are colors that a lot of people use BUT they look so much better than the different brands...These are good! So soft and goes on so smooth and easy and blends so well...no fallout...A little goes a long ways or you will be overfrosted...frosty colors .Luxurious is the word I keep thinking of

on 1/17/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is an amazing little palette and the eye primer that goes with it is an added bonus. The colours are perfect for my green eyes and I love that I can create both a day and a night look with it. The quality of the product is outstanding and the packaging is safe and secure. The yeshadow does have some glitter but not the cheap stardust type, I think there is something almost glamorous about these shades and the colour stays put all day, doesn't smudge or fade. Couldn't recoment it enough. !!!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'd say the quality was just as good if not better than MAC. The eyeshadows are REALLY shimmery so if you're looking for matte, keep looking. But I like the shades and I think they'd be flattering on many people. Primer is good size and nice too. I prefer to apply these shadows with my fingers because I think they blend better but I haven't really used the palette because I'm into matte right now.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is the first Lorac product I have used it contains 4 shadows, and a primer. I LOVE it. The primer is very good, was most impressed with the shadows. They apply very easily and extremely long lasting, and very vibrant! Would recommend this palette to everyone, I'm considering purchasing another one.

on 7/26/2011 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this palette back in January when I got a gift card to Sephora for Christmas. It was probably the best purchase I've made for the entire year. Not only is it one of the most beautiful quad-shadows I've ever had the pleasure of using, but I also got a sample size of the LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer which I would soon come to love as my favorite primer of all time.

The palette features four colors that are un-named but I have given them the following descriptions.

Vanilla Gold - I use it mainly as a highlighter

Champagne Pink - I typically use this on the inner half of my lid

Copper - can be used a crease or lid color

Dark Brown with Gold undertones - I use for the outer vee of the eye, crease, or eyeliner, depending on what look I'm going for.

The eyeshadows are baked but, unlike many other baked shadows which are a little bit more sheer when applied dry and provide excellent color variation when applied wet, these colors pack a pigmented punch even when dry. I've been so happy with the way they look dry, I've never even tried to apply them when wet. They have also lasted me a very long time. I have used this palette dozens of times as it is perfect both for a night out or the office and, as you can see from the photos, I haven't even made a DENT in the shadows. Even with daily use, this palette could easily last a year or more, making it well worth the $33 price tag.

Ordinarily this is where I would pitch the pros and cons, but I've already listed all the pros, and the only con I can think of is the price if $33 is too much for your budget.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

simple loved it , please go and buy this one as the eye shadows feels like silk :-)
So amazing quality :-)

I bought this eyeshadow palette a littlw while back, after recieving a $15 off coupon from Sephora. I had my eye on this palette for a while and was excited to finally try it. I like neutral eyeshadow colours and I like shimmery eyeshadows, so this is a perfect match for me. I love everything about the shadows: the colour pay-off is great, the colours look great and they blend well. The little eyeshadow primer that came along with it works quite well, too. My only problem with this product is the packaging; while the quality of it is amazing and it looks like, it's a little bit cumbersome to get at the eyeshadows, as it's like they're in the bottom (if that makes sense). However, the eyeshadows are protected real well.

Overall, I really love this product and think I will purchase it again in the future (at full price).

So I was walking around in Sephora when I came across Lorac, and I saw this palette. I loved the colors and so i swatched them on my hand...good lord they are INCREDIBLE. There is a light champagne, a peach, a copper and a yummy chocolate brown, and all of these do have shimmer, but not to the point where it is tacky or unattractive. They are extremely pigmented, rich, and blendable. I can see these colors working for almost everyone. I bought this for my cousin for her birthday because she is very into the neutrals, and I knew she would love this. Every time we would have sleep overs I would look at it with envy and ask her to use it lol! So I asked for it for Christmas, cha chinnnggg. I really love this. Perfect for day makeup, perfect for night makeup. I do not see any cons to this product. I have only used the primer once and it seemed on the more moisturizing side of the primer spectrum. I have all of the urban decay eye primers and the too faced so I am using a different one every day, eventually I will get around to using it lol. Packaging is beautiful.

Buy it, buy it now.

on 11/19/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

oh yeah this is worth the hype- it is beautiful. the colors are shimmery, warm and you get tons of product. i love all of the shades, they are quite warm, and do have shimmer but not chunky glitter. the primer is wonderful too, the best eye shadow primer i have ever used. I would not consider this palette great for travel, as it is large and bulky which is too bad because i'd love to take it on the road with me. so pretty. if you love neutrals that are warm and shimmery creamy soft and blendable, then this is fantastic.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this, another slam dunk by Lorac! This palette, I believe, might not be LE since it's been @ Ulta for months. I was hesitant at first to buy this because I thought the shades would be too warm for my NW20 skin. However, I've been hearing all the rave here about Lorac's eyeshadow primer and this palette comes with it. For the price ($32.00), it is well worth it. If you break it down, each Lorac e/s single is $18.00 and the primer alone is $20.00. With this palette, you get four equally beautiful smooth e/shadows and one primer. So, you are saving $60.00! The primer alone is worth the price, it is very nice and makes any e/s color vibrant and smooth. As for the e/s, they are so soft almost creamy like, very smooth & so blendable. I can pull together many different looks with this palette and they work well alone or mixed with other e/s. This is indeed a warm palette but I feel anyone can pull this off. Even the coppery shade as an outer v color works well for me.