LORAC little black palette

LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

4.8

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 2/11/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautifully packaged palette with equally beautiful shades--ones that should flatter nearly every skin tone. Unfortunately, my rapidly aging eye area is just too crepey to pull off the fairly intense shimmer this palette offers. I typically wear BM's 'glimmer' eye shades and find them not too shimmery to pull off at age 39. But this LORAC palette goes more glittery on me..to the point it irritates the corners of my eyes and hangs in my lashes unless applied perfectly. I haven't experimented with applying them wet, but as I rarely have time to mess w/wet application, this went back to the store.

For youthful eyes who desire neutral tones, I'd recommend this. It's long wearing (even if you skip the included primer) and the formula isn't chalky and glides on nicely. But I think approaching middle age, this boat has sailed.

on 5/12/2017 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This Lorac palette has some of the most beautiful shimmery, neutral colored shadows that I have come across in awhile! They are very pigmented and shimmery applied dry to the point that I have not felt the need to apply wet. The palette comes with a pretty big mirror, although the packaging seems unnecessarily large for what it is carrying. I did not get to try the primer as I bought the palette used. As palettes go, $32 at the normal price is pretty good, although considering that it's only four shades plus a primer I might consider other palettes with more colors for similar prices. That being said, I would definitely consider buying it again!

on 10/12/2011 3:41:00 PM

i love this palette i mean the colors in this palette are amazing; i can use the colors for my everyday look; the eye shadows are very pigmented and it also comes with a eye primer, i believe its one of the cheapest palettes LORAC has compared to the other ones. i would def. buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

GREAT PALETTE for every woman. I keep this palette in my freelance kit and constantly show it to brides for the "red carpet" look. CAROL you ROCKED IT OUT !!!! PS - CAROL please come out with more baked palettes :)

on 9/9/2017 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Omg...what a great palette. The colors may look plain.....These are colors that a lot of people use BUT they look so much better than the different brands...These are good! So soft and goes on so smooth and easy and blends so well...no fallout...A little goes a long ways or you will be overfrosted...frosty colors .Luxurious is the word I keep thinking of

on 1/17/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is an amazing little palette and the eye primer that goes with it is an added bonus. The colours are perfect for my green eyes and I love that I can create both a day and a night look with it. The quality of the product is outstanding and the packaging is safe and secure. The yeshadow does have some glitter but not the cheap stardust type, I think there is something almost glamorous about these shades and the colour stays put all day, doesn't smudge or fade. Couldn't recoment it enough. !!!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'd say the quality was just as good if not better than MAC. The eyeshadows are REALLY shimmery so if you're looking for matte, keep looking. But I like the shades and I think they'd be flattering on many people. Primer is good size and nice too. I prefer to apply these shadows with my fingers because I think they blend better but I haven't really used the palette because I'm into matte right now.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is the first Lorac product I have used it contains 4 shadows, and a primer. I LOVE it. The primer is very good, was most impressed with the shadows. They apply very easily and extremely long lasting, and very vibrant! Would recommend this palette to everyone, I'm considering purchasing another one.

on 7/26/2011 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this palette back in January when I got a gift card to Sephora for Christmas. It was probably the best purchase I've made for the entire year. Not only is it one of the most beautiful quad-shadows I've ever had the pleasure of using, but I also got a sample size of the LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer which I would soon come to love as my favorite primer of all time.

The palette features four colors that are un-named but I have given them the following descriptions.

Vanilla Gold - I use it mainly as a highlighter

Champagne Pink - I typically use this on the inner half of my lid

Copper - can be used a crease or lid color

Dark Brown with Gold undertones - I use for the outer vee of the eye, crease, or eyeliner, depending on what look I'm going for.

The eyeshadows are baked but, unlike many other baked shadows which are a little bit more sheer when applied dry and provide excellent color variation when applied wet, these colors pack a pigmented punch even when dry. I've been so happy with the way they look dry, I've never even tried to apply them when wet. They have also lasted me a very long time. I have used this palette dozens of times as it is perfect both for a night out or the office and, as you can see from the photos, I haven't even made a DENT in the shadows. Even with daily use, this palette could easily last a year or more, making it well worth the $33 price tag.

Ordinarily this is where I would pitch the pros and cons, but I've already listed all the pros, and the only con I can think of is the price if $33 is too much for your budget.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

simple loved it , please go and buy this one as the eye shadows feels like silk :-)
So amazing quality :-)