LORAC little black palette

LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

4.8

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 5/26/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So this is Lorac's new summer palette. This comes with four baked eyeshadows that contain highlight, champagne ,bronze and dark brown colors. Also includes a primer. They look amazing on, and I have created a lot of different looks with just four shadows. Just a light hand is all I need as they are crazy pigmented. This is the perfect summer palette and I'm so glad I purchased it! For the price it's a steal! Check it out!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I adore adore adore this palette! I couldn't love it more. Oh man, where to start? I went to Blush Beauty Bar to get my makeup done and the makeup lady used this on me and it looked so good! I love how the colors are natural but still noticeable and so versatile. I use light champagne shadow over the gold champagne, line my upper lashline with the dark brown and line my lower lashline with the copper. It looks amazing, I seriously cannot stop raving about this palette! Considering it's a $72 value for $32 is great and it comes with a mini eye primer which is amazing! (I'm going to start buying this instead of UDPP). Overall great deal and even better colors I completely reccomend this, and hurry because it's Limited Edition!
Edit 5/29/10- I bought another one of these today at Sephora! That's really how much I love it. Hurry and get one! :)

on 7/2/2010 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The colors pop and are soo pretty! Very summery, shimmery, versatile colors. I just bought this from Ulta and received compliments from all my friends. Its verrry shimmery, and you can use the lightest color as a highlighter on your cheeks too. The price isn't too bad I guess since its Lorac and you get 4 shadows. The primer in there is great too. A little bit of it goes a long way. The only bad thing I could say is that maybe the packaging is a bit bulky but I stil luvss it!

on 7/9/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette. It's super pigmented. no joke. U don't need to pack it on at all. It's also veryyyyy shimmery. So beware of that if u don't like shimmery. NOT GLITTERY AT ALL by the way.
I did a nice smokey eye on my mom and man she was smokinnn. :)
I would suggest u get it if u love these kind of shimmery neutrals.
It's beautiful.
I have yet to really try that primer but I have a feeling I'll love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

GREAT PALETTE for every woman. I keep this palette in my freelance kit and constantly show it to brides for the "red carpet" look. CAROL you ROCKED IT OUT !!!! PS - CAROL please come out with more baked palettes :)

on 7/17/2010 11:13:00 AM

My only complaint about this is that I can't depot it. If I could I think I would use it more often because once you've used the primer up it's kinda large and just takes up space. Aside from that the shadows themselves are just an absolute dream. They are soft, blendable, SUPER pigmented and they really are some of the best LORAC ones I've tried. The primer is amazing and I ended up buying a full sized one. So if you can get your hands on this, do! I wish that next time they will re-think the package for easier storage :)

on 7/22/2010 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an absolute DREAM! I love these shades. All are very shimmery (as with most baked shadows) so avoid this palette if that puts you off. These are definitely luxury eyeshadows (no drugstore shadow compares). Extremely pigmented and creamy. The primer is very comparable to too faced shadow insurance.
I wore the bronze shade as a liner on my waterline and it stayed on ALL DAY/NIGHT until I took it off before bed. I can't even get waterproof eyeliner to do that for me (no gel, liquid, kohl, etc) but somehow this shadow STAYED.

AMAZING palette!!! These colors are beautiful and I feel they would compliment any skin tone. I have been wearing these colors for weddings, special events, date nights, or even during the day when i want a really pretty look. They are incredibly pigmented, they blend beautifully and they give you the perfect look! I have never even taken a glance at Lorac before until i was browsing through Ulta and these colors caught my eye, I am going back to check out their other eye shawdows now!!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Though a little pricey, these eyeshadows do not disappoint. The colors are flattering on all skin tones and buildable/blendable. The shadows are baked and apply very smooth and a bit frosty (but no shimmer or glitter). I like the primer and the packaging as well. All around a great, high-quality product.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this, another slam dunk by Lorac! This palette, I believe, might not be LE since it's been @ Ulta for months. I was hesitant at first to buy this because I thought the shades would be too warm for my NW20 skin. However, I've been hearing all the rave here about Lorac's eyeshadow primer and this palette comes with it. For the price ($32.00), it is well worth it. If you break it down, each Lorac e/s single is $18.00 and the primer alone is $20.00. With this palette, you get four equally beautiful smooth e/shadows and one primer. So, you are saving $60.00! The primer alone is worth the price, it is very nice and makes any e/s color vibrant and smooth. As for the e/s, they are so soft almost creamy like, very smooth & so blendable. I can pull together many different looks with this palette and they work well alone or mixed with other e/s. This is indeed a warm palette but I feel anyone can pull this off. Even the coppery shade as an outer v color works well for me.