LORAC little black palette

Filtered by age: 25-29
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

4.5

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 5/12/2017 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This Lorac palette has some of the most beautiful shimmery, neutral colored shadows that I have come across in awhile! They are very pigmented and shimmery applied dry to the point that I have not felt the need to apply wet. The palette comes with a pretty big mirror, although the packaging seems unnecessarily large for what it is carrying. I did not get to try the primer as I bought the palette used. As palettes go, $32 at the normal price is pretty good, although considering that it's only four shades plus a primer I might consider other palettes with more colors for similar prices. That being said, I would definitely consider buying it again!

on 10/12/2011 3:41:00 PM

i love this palette i mean the colors in this palette are amazing; i can use the colors for my everyday look; the eye shadows are very pigmented and it also comes with a eye primer, i believe its one of the cheapest palettes LORAC has compared to the other ones. i would def. buy this again.

on 7/26/2011 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this palette back in January when I got a gift card to Sephora for Christmas. It was probably the best purchase I've made for the entire year. Not only is it one of the most beautiful quad-shadows I've ever had the pleasure of using, but I also got a sample size of the LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer which I would soon come to love as my favorite primer of all time.

The palette features four colors that are un-named but I have given them the following descriptions.

Vanilla Gold - I use it mainly as a highlighter

Champagne Pink - I typically use this on the inner half of my lid

Copper - can be used a crease or lid color

Dark Brown with Gold undertones - I use for the outer vee of the eye, crease, or eyeliner, depending on what look I'm going for.

The eyeshadows are baked but, unlike many other baked shadows which are a little bit more sheer when applied dry and provide excellent color variation when applied wet, these colors pack a pigmented punch even when dry. I've been so happy with the way they look dry, I've never even tried to apply them when wet. They have also lasted me a very long time. I have used this palette dozens of times as it is perfect both for a night out or the office and, as you can see from the photos, I haven't even made a DENT in the shadows. Even with daily use, this palette could easily last a year or more, making it well worth the $33 price tag.

Ordinarily this is where I would pitch the pros and cons, but I've already listed all the pros, and the only con I can think of is the price if $33 is too much for your budget.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

simple loved it , please go and buy this one as the eye shadows feels like silk :-)
So amazing quality :-)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Though a little pricey, these eyeshadows do not disappoint. The colors are flattering on all skin tones and buildable/blendable. The shadows are baked and apply very smooth and a bit frosty (but no shimmer or glitter). I like the primer and the packaging as well. All around a great, high-quality product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

GREAT PALETTE for every woman. I keep this palette in my freelance kit and constantly show it to brides for the "red carpet" look. CAROL you ROCKED IT OUT !!!! PS - CAROL please come out with more baked palettes :)